• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    A family member had such a compelling argument that I just had to go to the local police station and turn them all in.

If the government abolishes all references to gender and makes gender identification illegal. We can all live to love each other and there will be no need for firearms, which will make it easier to install a universal weapons ban. This person is a gender studies major, so they know their ****. That's why I was so inspired to turn my firearms in. I'm sure you ladies and gents will feel the same.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    A family member had such a compelling argument that I just had to go to the local police station and turn them all in.

If the government abolishes all references to gender and makes gender identification illegal. We can all live to love each other and there will be no need for firearms, which will make it easier to install a universal weapons ban. This person is a gender studies major, so they know their ****. That's why I was so inspired to turn my firearms in. I'm sure you ladies and gents will feel the same.

I did the same thing. I also gave the police my lifetime saving 401k

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    When I went to the TSA website I had only 2 gender choices. I need a lawyer.

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    Where would I be today had I majored in Women Studies...

Instead of just Studying Women in college.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

View attachment 47888 View attachment 47889

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County

Just so you know....when you are speaking sarcastically on INGO, you should use the purple setting for your text. Otherwise, there are many who will take you seriously. Not all INGO'ers are able to decipher sarcasm in a post when they see it. Cause you intended this to be sarcastic....right?...right?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just so you know....when you are speaking sarcastically on INGO, you should use the purple setting for your text. Otherwise, there are many who will take you seriously. Not all INGO'ers are able to decipher sarcasm in a post when they see it. Cause you intended this to be sarcastic....right?...right?

No way dude. Guns is scary. I turned all mine in at a gun buy back program.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville

Steve, if you haven't made it all the way to the police station yet, let me help you out. I'll meet you somewhere, and I can take them for you, and you'll be able to start your gender-free utopian life just that much quicker!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I tried melting mine into plowshares but they all just turned into a pile of plastic goo

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    When I went to the TSA website I had only 2 gender choices. I need a lawyer.

Here, this will help...

tumblr_static_as6oaz4b0pc8o008kk4gg80sk.png

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    OK, we joke but a friend of mine that moved down from Canuckistan just did this. I did not unfriend because that is childish, but I did unfollow. There's no reasoning with someone like that.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis

You just don't get it yet. :stickpoke:

Top Bottom