65587509.jpg

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    You are an inspiration.

I will be donating my guns to that guy who makes anti-gun art sculptures using old guns.

Thanks!

bstjohn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2016
    Middletown
    If I understand Obama correctly, if I feel that I identify myself as automatic weapons person rather than a semi-automatic person I should be fine carrying automatics. Correct? Even though we all love each other?

Just think we can use whatever bathroom we want while carrying whatever type weapon we want.... AND love each other equally. Hmmmm

*Yes, sarcasm*

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Saw the article, but on my way to the police station a guy came up to me said he represented an organization he called in-go or something like that. He was nice enough to save me the trip and took all my guns for me!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is there a gender for an aging sith lord who likes 10mm? If there is. I guess that's how I would identify.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Nobody should have guns in the first place, that way nobody would be killed ever again. :+1:

I would feel so safe in a gun with no guns I would even stop wearing my seatbelt. :yesway:

Oh and you don't need an unlimited capacity clipazine machine gun with explosive bullets to hunt a deer anyway.

Get yourself a double barrel shotgun but only if you live in a very rural area. :yesway:
    Nobody in a city should own semi-automatic weapons, especially guns who are only designed to shoot bullets that hurt because they go real fast (like over 50mph or something!).

[video=youtube;uv66RiFC4T0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv66RiFC4T0[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A family member had such a compelling argument that I just had to go to the local police station and turn them all in.

If the government abolishes all references to gender and makes gender identification illegal. We can all live to love each other and there will be no need for firearms, which will make it easier to install a universal weapons ban. This person is a gender studies major, so they know their ****. That's why I was so inspired to turn my firearms in. I'm sure you ladies and gents will feel the same.

im-not-even-4lm32u.jpg

Top Bottom