• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    One huge fire was the WalMart warehouse west of us. I have not heard if they found any cause yet.
    Are we seeing a pattern? Is it seriously come to this?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    This article list the known details of many of the fires/accidents. It really seems like the incidents aren't connected. Although I note that the FBI has issued a warning for food processing plants should be on high alert for hacking. Weird warning at a weird time by the fed...

This op-ed gives plausibility to them being true accidents predicated on the disruptions that occurred from the 'vidsanity'. I suppose anything is possible...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This article list the known details of many of the fires/accidents. It really seems like the incidents aren't connected. Although I note that the FBI has issued a warning for food processing plants should be on high alert for hacking. Weird warning at a weird time by the fed...

This op-ed gives plausibility to them being true accidents predicated on the disruptions that occurred from the 'vidsanity'. I suppose anything is possible...

Be careful the solution to Covid isn't worse than Covid...

Oh, you guys are crying wolf.

:xmad:

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    I find it funny (not really) that suddenly we learn that all cooking oil (ok, not really all), a lot of wheat, fertilizer, and other essentials come from Ukraine. What ever happened to the USA famous "amber waves of grain? And did the fertilizer bomb that Tim McVeigh allegedly used come from Ukraine?

For some reason I am guessing that most of this is just like gasoline, with the supply lines here in the USA shut down due to executive orders. Nope, not a coincidence!
    All those amber waves of grain have been replaced by government subsidized feed corn and soybeans, or even “better” being paid to let the land sit empty.

Russia was always a massive producer of fertilizer as modern fertilizer requires using byproducts of natural gas iirc. And Russia has ungodly amounts of that. Russia and Ukraine also make insane amounts of wheat and sunflower seed products and with the war and the sanctions we won’t be getting much of either. Ukraine has long been known as the bread basket of Europe. Iirc Ukraine alone supplies half of africas wheat (hundreds of millions of mouths that will likely be going hungry soon or demanding food from other places)

Even if we still have access to food, prices will continue to spike ever upwards along with everything else we have to buy to live. I’m just waiting for the massively inflated stock market bubble to pop. It’s so pumped up on trillions in stimulus money over the last decade it’s got to go some time. Especially after the last 2 years printing/spending bonanza.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    "I do not believe in coincidences"
    Agreed. Coincidence is what people call it when they failed to observe the telltale signs right in front of them and then got caught unprepared when the waste matter hit the spinning turbine. I think most of us here (most of those whose posts I read) recognize the signs and there's even an entire forum for survivalist and prepping. "Coincidence" is not in most of our vocabulary, replaced with "preparedness".

As for the 'coincidence' of so many food production facilities suffering fires in a relatively short span of time, a lot of that could probably be attributed to the workforce conditions in the pandemic and post-pandemic economy. Every industry is still trying to refill so many jobs that those who actually are working are doing the work of two or three people, probably pulling double shifts, and their fatigue and stress levels can lead to inattention and error. I'm not discounting the real possibility that the effort by government to create product scarcity is genuine because I certainly wouldn't put it past them but I don't think they have to try hard to make the scenario come to pass as they've already created the ideal conditions for a near total economic collapse followed shortly thereafter by a societal collapse when we all have only ourselves to depend upon. Hence the survivalist and prepping forum!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Jake, you make a good point about overwork/incompetence. But if its not that, I dont think its .gov. I'd chalk it up to espionage/terrorism first. But of course then .gov would be lying to us by covering it up to not create a panic or admit they cant protect us from the bad guys.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    ??? I thought that was a few weeks ago.
    I’m a bit conflicted now. There was a fire a few weeks back. Then I saw this post from yesterday. This is where I saw it.
    AC80421C-78EB-4D0D-B7F6-D945CDB59749.png
    I’m unsure if it’s the same one or there was 2 fires now. Might just be bum info, who knows.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I’m a bit conflicted now. There was a fire a few weeks back. Then I saw this post from yesterday. This is where I saw it.
    View attachment 198915
    I’m unsure if it’s the same one or there was 2 fires now. Might just be bum info, who knows.
    I wouldn't rely on twitter for your news. The only fire I can find in a search was March 19.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Well, that doesn't seem too reliable either.
    Telegram has its advantage of being much less censored (controlled) than other places so you'll find more content there that would normally get blocked out on other platforms. This is the first time I've had an issue with that particular channel. Just like anything else, ya gotta check it. I should have before I posted. Make me wonder where the guy above me on ingo saw about a fire this week.

Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    But, it would be nice to know, how many fires happen in similar periods of time previously.

After all, we had fires and ambulances at the steel mill all the time.
    We had our own fire dept, and medical department (small injuries)

So, when a fire or injury was enough to make the news, people would act all surprised and ask me questions.
    And I was shrugging my shoulder because it was business as usual.

Granted, I'm sure food processors isn't the same.
    But still, without a baseline....

And how much damage (or fires) is because of overworked workers making mistakes because they are operating with small crews.
    I've seen managers say they don't have enough money for another worker, then blow 10 years of wages on an accident. And then keep up the delusion.
    Those steel mill departments have been allowed to dwindle. They have been mismanaged and the word got out to the fire service community. Used to you could work there as a side gig if you were already working 24-48s or if you were new to the fire service you could go there and network to find a municipal job.

Because of the poor management its very short and very unsafe. The guys who were part time walked away seeing someone will get hurt and who they would blame it on. Old Bethlehem wants to go to 24hr shifts again but still doesn't have the staff to do so and the crews are young and inexperienced.

We had good people and cohesive crews but until some managers retire you won't see anyone of value there anytime soon.

Top Bottom