• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    The comments say it was specifically lifted and built for the Specialty Equipment Marketing Association (SEMA) show in Vegas, which among other things features purposely outrageously-lifted trucks. Never intended to go offroad.

So, judging by BBI’s response, we have a winner.

Oh, and being from Texas, it would have very little to no rust even if it wasn’t a showpiece. If you want to go the other direction there are some amazing low riders built on mid 60s vehicles in San Antonio. And the fenders did not have to be re-created from rust scraps.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Oh, and being from Texas, it would have very little to no rust even if it wasn’t a showpiece. If you want to go the other direction there are some amazing low riders built on mid 60s vehicles in San Antonio. And the fenders did not have to be re-created from rust scraps.

A turd pro with 5k-ish miles in pristine condition would be a winner on it's own. The wagon wheels and the fact the transfer case shift lever looks like George getting out of the pool are the biggest icks to me.

I get it's a SEMA-mobile, but then what do you do with it? Even the owner obviously isn't driving it and there's no mention of further car show trophies or the like, which I'm 100% sure would be in the marketing if it happened. Again, if it's your thing, rock on.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Just like those that buy corvettes, the one who buys this is compensating for a lack of......

Purple used so I don't hurt the corvette owners feelings :whistle:
    At least Corvettes do what they're designed to do.

This truck? Not so much, on or off road. It was designed to look amazing retarded.

Top Bottom