Huntertown Arms moved to a larger facility?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    I didn't mean to stir up so much crap with this thread. I have no I'll feelings towards HTA. In fact I have a Kestrel .308 waiting on its stamp. Its my first can and I thought it was the best deal around. I just haven't heard anything except for what my gunsmith told me. I just wanted to see if anybody on here had heard anything similar. I wasn't trying to smear HTA in the slightest. I'm happy that you guys are growing and will more than likely buy another suppressor from you guys in the future. Again, I had no ill intentions with this post. Sorry for the crap storm that I started unintentionally. I'd be glad if the mods would change the title since things have obviously been cleared up.

Oldbird13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Hamilton County,IN
    I didn't mean to stir up so much crap with this thread. I have no I'll feelings towards HTA. In fact I have a Kestrel .308 waiting on its stamp. Its my first can and I thought it was the best deal around. I just haven't heard anything except for what my gunsmith told me. I just wanted to see if anybody on here had heard anything similar. I wasn't trying to smear HTA in the slightest. I'm happy that you guys are growing and will more than likely buy another suppressor from you guys in the future. Again, I had no ill intentions with this post. Sorry for the crap storm that I started unintentionally. I'd be glad if the mods would change the title since things have obviously been cleared up.
    This guy would make a great politician! Claims he wasn't hating Huntertown yet makes a statement "I'd totally buy another suppressor if it was from an IN maker". Keep shoveling, faster, faster..

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Hey guy. I have a HTA suppressor on the way genius. I wasn't hating on them. And when I said that I would buy another suppressor from an IN maker, HTA is one of those makers. I thought I clarified that I what I heard was wrong about HTA being investigated. The thread title was even changed to reflect that.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Hey guy. I have a HTA suppressor on the way genius. I wasn't hating on them. And when I said that I would buy another suppressor from an IN maker, HTA is one of those makers. I thought I clarified that I what I heard was wrong about HTA being investigated. The thread title was even changed to reflect that.

Some people just get their panties all up in a bunch when they or their best buds get offended, or worse yet, feel threatened... brush it off and don't sweat it...

Top Bottom