WTS: Huge gear sale. Assorted firearm items.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Incidentally, I'm looking for a Streamlight TLR-2G or TLR-4Green.

Everything is located in Muncie, IN. Prefer to meet in person. Shipping is $5 per order, doesn't matter what you buy. That said, won’t ship either of the armor pieces. Prices are firm. Thanks

1) Tactical Tailor MALICE II ruck sack. Includes Tactical Tailor Super Belt hip pad and tricolor enhanced shoulder pads (Non tactical tailor, just more padded than the old issued straps). $160 firm SOLD
    The MALICE Pack, an acronym for Modified ALICE, is Tactical Tailor's improved version of the military issue large ALICE Pack. Our pack takes the proven design of the decades old ALICE Pack and brings into the 21st century and beyond. We started by constructing the entire pack out of 1000 denier Cordura Nylon and reinforcing the high stress areas of the pack. Accessing the pack has been made easier and faster by replacing the snaps on the three main outside pockets with quick release Fastex buckles and adding the same buckles to the main straps. The hook and loop opening on the top flap has been replaced with a zipper and an 8" x 12" x 4" Claymore pocket has been added to the top of the flap. The pack also features a storm flap, carry handle and drain holes in all pockets. The following ruck modifications are already included with all MALICE Packs: Storm Flap, Carry Handle, Reinforce Stress Points and Claymore Pocket.
    MALICE Pack Version 3:
    The MALICE Pack Version 3 is the same as the Version 2 but the zippered pocket on the left side of the pack is replaced by a 7" x 18" x 4" hydration pocket and a non-removable sleeping bag compartment has been added to the bottom of the pack with three cinch straps.
    Main Compartment Capacity: 3276 cu. in.
    Total Capacity: 6474 cu. in.

IMAG6599_zpso3b4xuy5.jpg

2) Eagle Industries speed reload M4 mag pouches. Molle attachment. Close and plastic lined with Velcro flap that covers the magazines. I have 5 of these. $10 per ALL SOLD
    3) Eagle Industries speed reload 1911 mag pouches. Same as the M4 model but for 1911 and other single stack magazines. I have 4. $10 per (2 SOLD, 2 left)
    4) 6 mag pouch. 3 pouches that hold 2 magazine each, but built into one unit. Has a total of 4 molle straps on the back so the pouches can cut if desired. $15 SOLD
    5) Black magazine pouch. Will hold 4 M4 magazines. It can hold 4 AK mags as well, but the flaps barely close then. $5

IMAG6600_zpsimsuszoj.jpg

6) Modular pouches. New. I have 2. These can hold a 200 round SAW drum, but include a divider wall to make it into a 2 compartment M4 magazine pouch. It holds 6 mags then. It also had a removable snap on elastic cover to make it a dump pouch or to feed rounds through. Great for putting on a pack. $20 per. (1 SOLD, 1 left)

IMAG6601_zpscveoswfz.jpg

7) Search kit. Includes large molle pouch with zipper closure that contains 5 reflective ground spikes (4 white, 1 red), and 2 extending wand mirrors. Also includes a “Rite in the Rain” notepad held in an exterior Velcro pocket, and a metal detector also held in an exterior pocket. The metal detector is a Garrett THD. The unit flashes a small light when it passes metal and offers a vibration pulse. It also features a flashlight in the end of the wand. $100
    8) Padded tan case. 8x12x3”. Carry handle on the top and a removable shoulder strap that attaches with fastex style buckles. Fastex clip also closes the lid. Has a belt loop on the back with webbing for alice clips, and two interior and a small exterior zipper pocket. I have no idea what this is for, but I used it to carry a radio years ago. $10
    9) Air tank pouch. May hold some radios or stick mags. $10
    10) Condor 12 round magazine shotgun pouch. $5 SOLD
    11) Snap closure grenade pouch with X cut in the top. $2 SOLD
    12) M67 buckle closure grenade pouch $5 SOLD
    13) Otis .50 cal cleaning kit. New. $20
    14) GP pouch with Velcro face. Molle attachment. $5

IMAG6602_1_zps0czj0fmy.jpg

15) Medium GP pouch. Has elastic strips inside to separate items. Real estate wise it takes up 6 loops and 2 rows of PALS. $10
    16) Spec ops dump pouch, used but functional. Velcros through molle webbing or around a belt. Can roll up and close . $5
    17) Random pouch. 21” long, closes with 2 snaps on the top. I have no idea what this is for. $5
    18) Motorola radio pouch. Padded, molles on, Velcro closure. $5
    19) Specialty defense dump pouch.Large. New. Velcro closure, elastic draw string. $10 SOLD

20) Eagle Rhodesian Recon Chest Rig. $85 I lost the strap with 2 male clips that connects the sides horizontally behind the back. Works just fine with the H or cross though. SOLD
    The Rhodesian Reconnaissance Vest (RRS-V-MS) is a flexible and inexpensive frontal MOLLE platform with the ability to carry a ceramic body armor plate inside. The shoulders offer MBSS attachment points that can be positioned straight over or be crossed in the back. When looking for a simpler, lower profile system, the front bib folds down out of the way.
    FEATURES
    • Front bib folds down out of the way.
    • Heavy-duty, abrasion and water resistant 1000 denier Cordura[SUP]®[/SUP] nylon construction.
    • 1” Mil. Spec. webbing cross straps for mounting MOLLE pouches.
    • 2” cross webbing on front to accommodate Alice clips.
    • Fully adjustable for height and girth.
    • MOLLE/ALICE compatible.
    • MBSS attachment points on shoulders.
    • Mil Spec. quick release buckles at all adjustment points.

IMAG6605_zpspfmy9413.jpg

21) T.A.G. Molle Operator’s Vest. New. PALS all over the front and back. $50
    • Gives you the ability to customize all of your pouches for your mission needs
    • Adjustable Non Slip Shoulders
    • Six (6) adjustable side straps
    • Two (2) internal pockets plus internal elastic straps for chemical lights
    • Compartment for 100oz. hydration bladder
    • Dual zipper and quick-release buckles which enable the vest to be worn over all types of body armor
    • Hardware for shoulder adjustment is not on top of your shoulders
    • Comfortably wear a back pack with no interference
    • Backed by a lifetime warranty

21) Oakley goggles. Includes 2 amber lenses, 1 clear lens, on-strap cover, spare lens bag, and rigid zip up case. These goggles have a fan built into the top center and a battery pack on the strap and are supposed to prevent fogging. It worked last time I tried it but isn’t now. There are two in-line fuses, but I don’t want to mess with them. The lenses are used but not obscured. At any rate, Oakley brand ballistic protection for pennies on the dollar. Maybe they’ll warranty them? $15 SOLD
    22) ESS ballistic goggles. I realized one set was broken so tossed them after salvaging the lens, so the goggles come with 2 clear and 1 dark lens, plus the on strap cover. These lenses are used but in good condition. Frame is like new. $15 SOLD
    23) MSA MICH helmet, size large. Helmet has a set of new pads for it, 2 helmet strap snaps on the back, and Velcro panels on the top and both sides. Does not have a harness. I’ve seen a lot of variation on prices for Kevlar helmets from 50 to 500, but mich helmets seem to be 175-200. If that’s way off, show me. $100 SOLD
    (I’ll throw in that reversible helmet cover. Desert or woodland marpat. It has a 2” square cut out of one side—I’m guessing to facilitate a helmet light)

IMAG6612_1_zps6mkwrkwb.jpg

24) Camelbak nomex gloves. X-Large. Flame retarded, 92% nomex, 5% Kevlar gloves. Used but in good shape. $5 SOLD
    25) Hercules Glove Co Nomex Flyers Gloves. Size 11 (I’d call them Large or XL). New. $10 SOLD
    26) Oregon Aero helmet pad kit (includes pads, sticky Velcro strips) $10
    27) Zorbium Foam pad kit (includes pads, sticky Velcro pads) $10. These kits are basically the same thing. Upgrade any old web or band style helmet system to the more stable, more comfortable pad system.
    28) Hips pads. Velcro on pads that slap on the inside of a body armor cummerbund to stop side sapi’s or heavy pouchs from rubbing your hip bones raw. New. $5
    29) Surefire P60 lamp/reflector assembly. $5
    30) Green knit balaclava. Exposes eyes, mouth, and nose. Unused. $5 SOLD

IMAG6616_1_zpsqvxj7h1p.jpg

31) Donated the nut sacks. Disregard.
    32) Kabar pouch. Was from a Mule knife, but will fit a glock mag. Can be worn vertically or horizontally. $3
    33) Black pouch is gone.
    34) 3 point sling. Tan, metal hooks, padded portion. For heavy weight weapons. $8
    35) 3 point slings. One has tan straps on the ends and the other is just normal ¾” strap attachments. $5 each
    36) 3 point sling, NIB. Black. Has attachments to wrap around A2 butstock or through any sling swivel. $8 SOLD

IMAG6617_zps3n1tcqsr.jpg

37) Blackhawk drop leg Molle platform. Have 2. Velcros around belt then has a fastex buckle to remove the rig. Two rubber textured leg straps and provides 6 loops and 5 rows of PALS. $15 1 Sold, 1 Left
    38) Shotgun scabbard. Can molle onto a pack or body armor or has a shoulder strap. Would be great for an SBS if we are ever allowed…. $15 SOLD
    39) Camelbak carrier (no bladder or hose). $5 SOLD
    40) Camelbak carrier Complete. New and unused. Insulated hose. $20 SOLD

IMAG6618_zpslkmdao1b.jpg

41) Ranger green Battle Belt. The belt is by T.A.G., and features molle and ALICE webbing. The belt has condor dual magazine pouches, admin/utility pouch (Sidekick), folding dump pouch, thumb break holster, and single mag/light/knife pouch. The holster fits any glock 9mm or 40. May fit other similar sized guns, the thumb break is adjustable. Does not include anything seen in these pouches. I’d love to sell this as a whole because some items are attached with Blackhawk STRIKE Speed clips and they are a bear to remove but I’ll do what I have to. Also includes the condor molle strips (seen lower left). I priced it and its just over 100 for all these parts. Call it $65 for the whole set up. SOLD
    42) Blackhawk drop leg holster for Beretta M92. Its been around the block, but the only real wear is on the leg straps (the top one). Holster is extremely rigid and thumb break is adjustable. It is missing the female clip that is supposed to mount on the belt. Can buy one at most hobby stores, or just put your belt through the vertical strap’s loop. $15 SOLD

IMAG6619_1_zpsietiquzh.jpg

43) ALICE clip butpack in tricolor. Free with purchase SOLD
    44) Kidney pad for alice pack. Complete (on right in photo) Free with purchase.
    45) Kidney pad for alice pack. Missing the strap that attaches to the frame. Good candidate if you’re doing a project pack. (bottom in photo). Free with purchase.

IMAG6621_zps1bpsn1ap.jpg

46) Shoulder pads. Its two right side pads. They have the hook side of Velcro on both ends, and a covers to attach them to shoulder straps. Would work for pads on rifle sling or as intended if you don’t mind one being backwards. Free with purchase
    47) Blackhawk holster paddle. Free with purchase.
    48) Patch that is just dual sided “loop” side of Velcro. No idea what its for. Free with purchase GONE
    49) Helmet pad. Goes on the X at the back of a Kevlar harness, and provides protection of concussion. Free with purchase.
    50) Much abused SAW drum pouch. One corner is cut about halfway down to let the drum draw without the clip catching. Functional for a large object though. Free with purchase
    51) Kevlar fabric. Kind of rubber feeling on one side. Approx 3’x3’. Free with purchase. GONE
    52) Walmart compass. Seem functional. Free with purchase

IMAG6622_1_zpspqsscqun.jpg

53) G-CODE RTI Claw. Lets you mount G-Code holster on any molle platform. $10 SOLD
    54) Random multi tool and case. $5
    55) Molle to kabar adapter. Free with purchase
    56) OC spray pouch. Alice clip. Free with purchase
    57) Small knife. One piece construction. Says “made in china” and “stainless” on it. Has nylon soft holster. Cheap I’m sure, but sharp and comfortable. $5 SOLD
    58) Bayonet trainer. By Ontario. Unused $25 SOLD

59) Coat, Cold weather, field, woodland camouflage pattern. Size Medium. Good condition. $10 SOLD

IMAG6430_1_zpsxpicnrix.jpg

60) Ross Walther PPK RH pancake holster. Like new. $20 SOLD
    61) Remington 870 forend. $5
    62) VZ non ambi cut grips. Green. Unused. $35 SOLD
    63) Safariland magazine carrier. Marked for Glock 17/22, fits most double stack mags. $10
    64) Ultimak M2-B AK gas tube rail. All hardware included. $90 SOLD
    65) 10/22 see through scope rings. Unmarked. All hardware included.. $5 SOLD
    66) quad rail barrel clamp for shotgun or AR. $5
    67 YHM gas block height locking front buis. $30 SOLD

IMAG6429_1_zpsinpfakx2.jpg

68) Fobus 1911 holster. RH. $10
    69) Blackhawk STRIKE molle platform. $10
    70) MagPul MOE handguard. Midlength. Black. $20 SOLD
    71) Colt 1911 paddle holster. Black leather. $20 SOLD
    72) Hogue 1911 Officers grips. $8 SOLD
    73) Plastic AK pistol grip. $2
    74) Uncle Mike's IWB holster. Size 1 (PM9, CM9, PF-9, etc). $5

IMAG6623_1_zpskqsb3pjd.jpg

75) Galco Gunleather Ankle Glove for S&W 340. Should fit comparable Taurus and smith 5 shot .38/.357 revolvers. Its never left the house so virtually new. $55 SOLD
    76) Midwest Industries Keymod AK handguard for M92 AK pistol. $110

Last edited:
    Top Bottom