Not open for further replies.

nagantoid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2022
    Newburgh
    Hi, all!

I moved up here to Newburgh from Sarasota, FL a couple of years ago. Built up a moderate collection in FL but haven't bought anything much new recently, except I got tempted by a Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical last year and bought it for myself as a birthday present :) Super fun plink-all-day gun.

Joined up here partly to shoot the breeze with likeminded folks (no pun intended), partly for the classifieds - I want to "get out of" a couple of calibers to simplify my ammo buying down to 12ga, 22LR, 9x19 and 223/556. But that's a conversation for a different day.

BlackGun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Greetings and :welcome: to :ingo:
    Please read the rules on using the classifieds..... or become a site supporter.

10mmfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    Hi, all!

I moved up here to Newburgh from Sarasota, FL a couple of years ago. Built up a moderate collection in FL but haven't bought anything much new recently, except I got tempted by a Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical last year and bought it for myself as a birthday present :) Super fun plink-all-day gun.

Joined up here partly to shoot the breeze with likeminded folks (no pun intended), partly for the classifieds - I want to "get out of" a couple of calibers to simplify my ammo buying down to 12ga, 22LR, 9x19 and 223/556. But that's a conversation for a different day.
    Welocome to INGO.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Welcome!

You might want to peruse these:

While I'm at it I'll plug my own thread here:

nagantoid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2022
    Newburgh
    If you need to join a club, i highly recommend Redbrush Rifle range!

And welcome to ingo
    I don't know that one but thanks for the recommendation. I used to go to a _great_ outdoor range in Florida, it went out to 1000yds and had a full auto section behind a separate berm (not that I own anything that exciting, but it was fun to go watch occasionally). Sadly with ammo costing what it does, I don't go shooting much these days - I like Uncle Rudy's though, but since it's an indoor range with fairly strict rules (eg no steel case) I only bring my 22 pistol there.

I'm not very skilled with long guns, but practice makes perfect as they say...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom