Not open for further replies.

nagantoid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2022
    Newburgh
    Hi, all!

I moved up here to Newburgh from Sarasota, FL a couple of years ago. Built up a moderate collection in FL but haven't bought anything much new recently, except I got tempted by a Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical last year and bought it for myself as a birthday present :) Super fun plink-all-day gun.

Joined up here partly to shoot the breeze with likeminded folks (no pun intended), partly for the classifieds - I want to "get out of" a couple of calibers to simplify my ammo buying down to 12ga, 22LR, 9x19 and 223/556. But that's a conversation for a different day.

BlackGun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Greetings and :welcome: to :ingo:
    Please read the rules on using the classifieds..... or become a site supporter.

10mmfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    Hi, all!

I moved up here to Newburgh from Sarasota, FL a couple of years ago. Built up a moderate collection in FL but haven't bought anything much new recently, except I got tempted by a Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical last year and bought it for myself as a birthday present :) Super fun plink-all-day gun.

Joined up here partly to shoot the breeze with likeminded folks (no pun intended), partly for the classifieds - I want to "get out of" a couple of calibers to simplify my ammo buying down to 12ga, 22LR, 9x19 and 223/556. But that's a conversation for a different day.
    Welocome to INGO.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Welcome!

You might want to peruse these:

While I'm at it I'll plug my own thread here:

nagantoid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2022
    Newburgh
    If you need to join a club, i highly recommend Redbrush Rifle range!

And welcome to ingo
    I don't know that one but thanks for the recommendation. I used to go to a _great_ outdoor range in Florida, it went out to 1000yds and had a full auto section behind a separate berm (not that I own anything that exciting, but it was fun to go watch occasionally). Sadly with ammo costing what it does, I don't go shooting much these days - I like Uncle Rudy's though, but since it's an indoor range with fairly strict rules (eg no steel case) I only bring my 22 pistol there.

I'm not very skilled with long guns, but practice makes perfect as they say...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom