• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Perhaps a kernel of consolation - what kind of terrorist goes to a shopping mall at 7:00 am? This initially strikes me more as a disturbed person/domestic issue at the moment.

FWIW.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Perhaps a kernel of consolation - what kind of terrorist goes to a shopping mall at 7:00 am? This initially strikes me more as a disturbed person/domestic issue at the moment.

FWIW.

I also wonder if this isn't like the Washington mall shooting. Given the odd time, my money is there is a relationship between the shooter and one or more victims. Ex employee targeting a manager, etc.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Random nutter? ...... Pretty vague so far.

Dude was shot, but apparently taken alive, so we'll probably have a clearer idea before lunch.

That's what's important after all, on this first-presidential-debate day.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If he was wearing a MAGA hat... it's possible there's some trickery afoot.

My first thought was Krav Maga. Which confused me for far longer than is it should've.

The most important take away is education .... People need to stay clear of enhanced victim zones.
    If I were in Simon's legal team (and I'm not), I'd be having a serious conversation with my insurance carrier(s) about getting sued for being a GFZ. I think that risk is very real.

Suspect is dead.

Oops. Let the conspiracy theorizing commence.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

FWIW.

I would wager that there are more mentally disturbed people in the world than committed terrorists....so that kernel of consolation is pretty small.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    This S is getting old.

It's very old, but you may as well resign yourself to it continuing indefinitely. The only solutions are (a) eliminate all guns, bombs, poisons and other improvised weapons or (b) eliminating mental illness, terrorism, and other motivations, or (c) creating a far higher a level of civility and eliminating divisiveness in our politics. In other words, resign yourself to it continuing indefinitely.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Wonder how long it will take the media to make the suspects photo lightened up to make him look more white? Not being racist, they have already done this...

Top Bottom