• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tcoats84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2013
    Anyone been to a concert at Hoosier Dome on Prospect St. in Indy? Just wondering what security protocols they have when entering.

tcoats84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2013
    U guys crack me up. I'm not from indy but I can tell that is not the greatest part of town. If I knew I could carry the whole time, I would be more open to going.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    1627 Prospect is technically Fountain Square, but it is well east of the revitalized part of FS. Not Dodge City, but not the kind of place I hang out for fun.

What Frank said. We have had lots of issues with people getting their cars broken into over the years, but be vigilant and don't be a tourist and you'll leave with everything you brought in your vehicle.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    OK......I guess I am officially old and not aware of the current club scene.

OP.......at your own risk of course.

Don't sweat it. I thought the OP was either calling Lucas Oil Stadium the wrong name, was drunk posting, or there is a venue called the Hoosier Dome. I used Google to find out.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    My sister is a manager at that venue. And lives with my other sister very close by. I am in the area quite a bit as of late, and would suggest that you definitely carry. If my sister is working, I wouldn't imagine you'll have any problems so long as it is concealed. I don't think they have an "official" policy (not really that type of place that has written rules). This is also in my cousin's beat, and he has stopped by to say hey to my sister before while in his IMPD squad car... that freaked some people out :):

Edit: I also tease my sister about the whole "Hoosier Dome" name, as most of the regulars at the venue don't even remember the real Hoosier Dome.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    Top Bottom