• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deer hunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    I am not sure about out coached, but they were definitely out played. They came out flat footed and just plain got out hustled. 1 week was to long between games.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I'm still confident this team can deliver next month.

Depends on what team takes the floor. If it's the team that beat MSU, then yes. That team is capable of beating any team in the nation. If it's the team with 4 losses and their heads up their butts, then no. No way.

Simply just got out coached, again!
    Crean wasn't on the floor missing layups and getting his shots swatted. What do you say to fire up the number one team in the nation, playing an unranked team?? The answer is: not much - they SHOULD light their own fire. That number one team should not let an unranked opponent or a 7 day time off make them look that bad.

Too true. Let's hope that Crean can wake them up. I think Zeller, Watford and even Oladipo were sleep-walking last night.
    I honestly wonder if Zeller played sick. He looked that bad. And I agree Watford and Oladipo weren't much better. On reason they look so good when they are on their games is their depth. Guess that depth can't cover for 3 starters laying down.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Big Ten Champs - Oh yeah! :rockwoot:

I had a good time licking the salty tears of rage and sadness of my TTOSUOTSOO* lovin' wife.

* The The[e] Ohio State University of the State of Ohio

Top Bottom