• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    NJ Sen Bob Moron Menendez is back at it with his “Help Empower American to Respond” act. This has been introduced a couple of times in recent years and would involve an outright ban and turn in for suppressors.

Bill text to print for use as ass wiping material... https://www.menendez.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/hear_act.pdf

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What's next? Banning ear pro? ****ing idiots.
    What's next? Banning ear pro? ****ing idiots.
    double quoted for truth.

Ironically, if guns were officially construction/workplace tools or and auto or truck for on-road use, the damn things would be MANDATED due to excessive, unsafe noise.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    There idiots have never really heard a suppressed pistol. They believe what they see on Hollywood TVs and movies. They want to believe that shooting with a suppressor is totally silent. Reality does not mean a thing.

And how many crimes were committed with suppressed firearms?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There idiots have never really heard a suppressed pistol. They believe what they see on Hollywood TVs and movies. They want to believe that shooting with a suppressor is totally silent. Reality does not mean a thing.

And how many crimes were committed with suppressed firearms?
    I'll take "zero", Alex.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    They really need to have someone take a blank firing gun into the chambers and fire it suppressed and unsuppressed for all of them there to hear for themselves.

I've never heard a "hollywood quiet" suppressor. The best I've heard just kept things barely below the level of making my ears ring.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They really need to have someone take a blank firing gun into the chambers and fire it suppressed and unsuppressed for all of them there to hear for themselves.

I've never heard a "hollywood quiet" suppressor. The best I've heard just kept things barely below the level of making my ears ring.
    I've heard pretty much "hollywood quiet" before but it's with sub-sonic small calibers, like 22 lr.. But yeah, standard centerfire rifle ammo, not so much.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Stop your crazy radical logic...“Gun silencers are dangerous devices with one purpose and one purpose only – to muffle the sound of gunfire from unsuspecting victims”

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Not about safety, not about crime, it's about harassment of the (for the present) lawful gunowners.
    This.

I wish it were just a case of politicians being ignornant about what they're trying to regulate. That would at least leave the door open to educate them about their misguided efforts. But it's not about that at all. It's about you having rootie-tootie shooty things they don't want you to have. It's about chipping away, one item at a time, until they achieve the ultimate goal of complete civilian disarmament.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Come on we all seen a 50bmg sniper rifle in a movie with a suppressor on sounds like a BB gun going off. I think I seen a show that had a suppressor on a 20mm "sniper rifle" that sounded like a BB gun when fired.

I'm sure Hollywood gets it right 99% of the time.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Stop your crazy radical logic...“Gun silencers are dangerous devices with one purpose and one purpose only – to muffle the sound of gunfire from unsuspecting victims”
    Currently the Texas House is debating a constitutional carry bill. The Dems are throwing up all kinds of nonsense amendments, "I'll be afraid to send my daughter to school," "you'll be arming white supremacists," "this will let the mentally ill and felons legally carry" and the whole nine yards.

One of the posters on TexasCHLforum came up with exactly the right term for this: "willful misdirection."

Top Bottom