• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I guess it takes a certain level of mental capability to understand nuance.
    Oh, I quite understand nuance, and there was none in your post. Just the same old "I know the truth, you guys have goldfish brains" that we see here on a regular basis. Unless you think that's nuance, in which case you might review your communication skills.

Nobody here has unravled. There's quite enough that has been documented to have occured that warrants the level of outrage.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Well I'm sure they have plenty stocked away from when they told the US we weren't allowed to help Ukraine get their own iron dome system.
    Since it was a joint development with heavy involvement by 2 parties, I would say either party has an equal say when not wanting their IP given to questionable governments.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Oh, I quite understand nuance, and there was none in your post. Just the same old "I know the truth, you guys have goldfish brains" that we see here on a regular basis. Unless you think that's nuance, in which case you might review your communication skills.

Nobody here has unravled. There's quite enough that has been documented to have occured that warrants the level of outrage.

Outrage does not mean we need to send our people to fight and die for another nation.

Nor does it mean we need to ignore all domestic issues, the debt, and send all of our wealth to the other side of a planet because something terrible happened in front of cameras this time.

It's fine to be outraged, but to demand to go back to the sandbox after having fought there for over 20 years and finally getting our people home, is insane.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    After hearing from family today about all the propaganda stories of "but they killed babies!" I'm immediately teleported back in time to the "they took the babies out of incubators and threw them on the floor."

It's depressing watching this stuff take hold of people who have the memory of a gold fish.

Propaganda is incredibly effective. It's just depressing watching the unraveling of people who seemed like they have a good head on their shoulders demonstrate they're just as corruptible as the leftists.
    I’m sure this baby was just fine. Jeez, man.

IMG_6790.jpeg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

iu

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Can you post any links? This story is on every major news network. The carnage was allegedly viewed by members of the foreign press.

No. Was reading them earlier in the day, can not remember where. I just remember the story saying it was just one reporter who initially reported on it and someone with the IDF was questioned about it and denied the story.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I’m sure this baby was just fine. Jeez, man.

View attachment 304606

What does a baby dying have to do with our national security, our military's strength, our economy, our global relations... etc?

Should we just throw it all away and collapse ourselves as a nation any time someone dies anywhere? Why does this one impact you so much more than one in China, or one in Africa? Yeah it's a terrible situation, but it's not something a carrier strike group is going to fix, all it can do is create more dead people.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    What does a baby dying have to do with our national security, our military's strength, our economy, our global relations... etc?

Should we just throw it all away and collapse ourselves as a nation any time someone dies anywhere? Why does this one impact you so much more than one in China, or one in Africa? Yeah it's a terrible situation, but it's not something a carrier strike group is going to fix, all it can do is create more dead people.
    It’s a direct response to your post, which I quoted.

Top Bottom