• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Why is genocide being brought up? The only ones Israel is going after is Hamas and other terrorist groups. If 75% of Gaza are in these groups and do not surrender how is that genocide?

It's a stock bad word that usually works it's way into descriptions of conflicts, usually dirty ones. Operation Olympic was the real thing by comparison.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I wonder how many years would have to go by after someone came in and took my land away from me based on a charter by a bunch of foreigners before I would just accept it?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Why is genocide being brought up? The only ones Israel is going after is Hamas and other terrorist groups. If 75% of Gaza are in these groups and do not surrender how is that genocide?
    Because talking about the Original Post (OP) eventually becomes boring, and the usual cast of suspects shows up to bait people by bringing up topics that have nothing to do with it.

We've hit that point in this post, right about *now*.

A preview of the next 16 pages of this thread:

* "We're at risk of becoming just as bad as the people we're fighting"
    * "America is being baited by emotional propaganda, and you cretins are just eating it up"
    * "The people who are baiting you are the SAME ones who benefited from the ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE FAILURE"
    * "America is going to topple headlong into overseas conflict"
    * "Israel committed atrocities...(fill in the blank)"
    * "Britain committed atrocities...(fill in the blank)"
    * "America committed atrocities...(fill in the blank)"
    * "Lockheed Martin is licking their chops right now..."
    * "Let me show you a post of Rand Paul on the Senate floor that YOU NEED TO HEAR"
    * "Let me show you a podcast about the Zionist influence in America that YOU NEED TO HEAR"

...In 17 pages, you'll have to scroll to the top to remind yourself what the thread was even about.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Interesting question. Here's another one. How many children would you kill and women would you rape because of it?
    Interesting question. Here's another one.

If I wasn't would you still be in favor of killing me anyway Lemay style?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I am shocked that Israel would be needing ammo resupply this fast. I would have thought they had it stocked wide and deep.
    I read they are using bunker busters on the tunnels and below ground hiding places. Perhaps those are the specialized munitions we supplied them. I'm with you in thinking they couldn't possibly have dented the conventional ammunition stocks they surely must have constantly on hand

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    The Middle East has been fighting each other for a couple thousand years now. If Isreal wants to send a message I’m ok with it. God knows the U.S has no balls right now. Payment has to be made for the atrocities these monsters did to women, kids and entire families. They are bullies and only understand one language and I genuinely believe they think they are righteous for perpetrating the things they do. There is a reason I don’t have the nuclear codes because I would have turned most of the middle-east into a glass parking lot at this point. Is it me, or is Iran the common denominator in most of the chaos and radicalized Islam not far behind. I hope Israel sends a strong message because I’m pretty certain nobody else is going to. I can’t be certain but I don’t think Israel has ever lost a war. I do know the Jews are gods chosen people and I will stand by them.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I will flat out say that I really don’t know the fine details of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict and it’s history, but what I know is that the US doesn’t need to be wrapped up in another foreign entanglement. Ultimately, we will be, and it will have severely detrimental affects here at home. We should all be aware of propaganda from all parties (including here at home) and know that we are in full 4th and 5th generation warfare at this point.

I ran across this one on X (Twitter) as well and it’s worth keeping in the back of our minds. And the US is not innocent in these matters either.

To summarize, everything you've seen and will see about Islamist terrorists killing innocent Israeli women and children is fake: a conspiracy like 9/11, the JFK assassination, the lunar landings and a spherical Earth. Thank you for educating this poor, misguided rube.

Top Bottom