• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That is a straight up war crime. Note the Germans in WWII.

BTW a military group has to have a chain of command and uniforms to fall under the Law of land warfare. All civilized country's issue ID cards and Tags.

Some of us have the coveted Blue ID card.
    I'm interested in finding out who He is, where he's from, and who he's working for.

Life Member

Marksman
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Goshen
    If you believe that one day Russia woke up and decided to invade Ukraine for no reason than you will also believe Palestine for no reason is practically committing suicide.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    If you believe that one day Russia woke up and decided to invade Ukraine for no reason than you will also believe Palestine for no reason is practically committing suicide.
    I've never heard anyone claim that either one is doing things "for no reason."

But there's a difference between having a reason, and having a good reason.

"I want every Jew that ever existed dead" is not a good reason. And history has shown that when you boil it down, that's just about the sum of the reason for the extremists attacking Israel right now.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just watched a short video produced by a Muslim giving their side of the story. ("The Brits stole our land and gave it to the Jews after lying and double crossing us")

OK, if we are going to play that game, then lets just keep going to make sure EVERYONE wronged is made whole.
    So work backwards and then it gets given back to the Turks, then the Romans, etc. Go back far enough and you have the Jews walking into that desert with Moses that at the time was not really anyone's land. (At least nobody with a written history)

(Ill leave out the sticky part about God saying it was theirs and to go there for the sake of nonbelievers)

So that puts it back where we are now where it belongs to the Jews. (again)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, there are like 2 million people in the Gaza Strip. Many are fanatical, many are uninformed or propagandized, and many were just born in the wrong part of the world. They have, for more than a generation now, been a pawns of Iran.
    How do we determine who needs to be killed and who can find a way to live in peace? The immoral thing to do would be to wipe them all out. That would be a long weekend for the IDF. Problem solved, problems staying solved. But now you've crossed a line. I don't think the IDF would actually do that. Or maybe I really hope they wouldn't, though I can understand the impulse give the last few days.
    "The ones who run are VC [Hamas], the ones who stand still are well disciplined VC [Hamas]"

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I'll be curious to see if the hipster and dc narrative changes when Hamas people that have come over the border kill Americans here.
    Nah, the LG types would tell us "This is precisely what Trump wanted," yadda yadda. The Left's first impulse is to act like The Left.

Going out on a limb here, but the pacifist chick at the rave was probably no great loss to Israel. She was a German expat carpetbagger. There strangely seem to be a lot of those type of people. I wonder if quote-unquote "real Israelis" get tired of them?

To cop a phrase from Lefty Gunner, the difference"between what Israel should be and what it is" certainly collided in her brain(s) in a forceful manner the other day.

Keep buying the World a Coke, hippie chick, and see what you get.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom