• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Anyone actually hear anything about this? Apparently a US Navy reserve vessel was boarded and delayed by pro Hamas protesters. They chained themselves to a ladder. WTAF

Yes Amir posted about it awhile back. I thought I posted it here. I may not have though.

They have some good technology. Check out the rifle scopes they have for some of their conscripts.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

When the Muslims conquered Palestine and drove out the Romans, Palestine and Jerusalem returned to Islaam, the religion of all the Prophets peace be upon them.

Ummm...
    Looks like the Muslims are the occupiers. Admitted in his own letter.

to make the Shariah the supreme law
    Maybe the Left should look up what that means.

You steal our wealth and oil at paltry prices because of you international influence and military threats. This theft is indeed the biggest theft ever witnessed by mankind in the history of the world.
    Simple.
    Stop selling the oil then.

You have starved the Muslims of Iraq, where children die every day.
    Then, send food.

to reject the immoral acts of fornication, homosexuality, intoxicants, gambling’s, and trading with interest.
    how about that "Left"?
    How did Muslims drive out the Romans, when Rome fell 150 years before Islam even existed?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well when rockets and missles aimed at your troops are originating from that neighboring country? Uh, YEAH!

So you are on your buddy's back porch hanging out with him. His neighbor sees you and says derogatory things toward you and then starts tossing molotov cocktails over the fence at you, and then reaches for his gun. You have to wait for him to hop the fence and start assaulting you before you are allowed to defend yourself?

After the propaganda wagon with Ukraine I'm just entirely done with this beating-around-the-bush wording.

Israel is justified in offensive strikes against who ever is attacking them. The word games are just driving me insane.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Because you are viewing it from a Western perspective. The Byzantine Empire considered itself the Roman Empire and was viewed as such in the middle east. They called themselves Romani and lasted until 1453.
    Thanks. I didn't know that they referred to themselves as such.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

And call me jaded, cold hearted, etc. But I wouldnt be too upset if those kids took some rounds as collateral damage.
    Because I guarantee if those were live Israeli men, they'd be throwing stones. if they were dead Israeli men, they'd be celebrating, beating the bodies, etc. These are the same young men that will take up arms in a few years to be just like the heroes they are swarming today.

Top Bottom