• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    ^^^I know for a FACT that warthog will NOT take this well...Bill.
    Please, some guy on the web says I am lying? Screw 'em. :rolleyes: Some guy on INHO says I'm lying?? Screw 'em twice! :laugh:

I cold care less if you want to believe me. Sorry I didn't think to get the video at the time. I tried to get it today but they wouldn't let me, said it was no longer available. It is entirely up to you if you want to believe me. I know what went down, his wife, and don't care what others think ofit. :)

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Please, some guy on the web says I am lying? Screw 'em. :rolleyes: Some guy on INHO says I'm lying?? Screw 'em twice! :laugh:

I cold care less if you want to believe me. Sorry I didn't think to get the video at the time. I tried to get it today but they wouldn't let me, said it was no longer available. It is entirely up to you if you want to believe me. I know what went down, his wife, and don't care what others think ofit. :)

It's all good.. I care about as much as you do...

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    THIS!

I have seen antis on FB and other sites say to do exactly that. Make a production of it. Make the store manager think you are scared out of your shorts so they will ask the "Scary MWAG" to leave so as not to offend other patrons.

I think this one backfired on him as he went WAY over the top. I bet his wife wont talk to him for a week out of sheer embarrassment.

I think it would have been funnier to run up next to them, crouch down with your back to them as if to protect them and ask "where!?!?!?" as you scan around the room with your head. (never removing or touching your gun)

^THIS^

There are posts all OVER FaceBook of anti gunners telling people to do this. Especially on the Kroger page. I know Staples was one of Mad Moms Demand Action's recent targets as well

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Never had it happen at Kroeger. I shop there regularly too. Don't go FB either but I know Mad Mommies are all stirred up of late. Maybe this is what motivated him to throw his wife to the groud and lay on her? :dunno: I know I would have been pissed if someone did that to me out of the blue. He's lucky she didn't get hurt. She didn't seem to know why he did it if her face is any proof.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    He's a democRAT, no doubt. Maybe one of Shannon Watts ilk.

Since non-LEO armed security is everywhere, as well as law-abiding citizens, this mope must spend a LOT of time on the floor.

Ah well, at least he's getting some exercise throwing himself to the ground. Helps keep his blood pressure and adrenaline levels up, I guess. :laugh:

Look at 'er this way: If he (likely) voted for Obama, he's already done more 'damage' to the people in that store than anyone could do with one lousy handgun. :lmfao:

Last edited:

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    As I was first reading this I thought just an older man trying to protect his wife from the onslaught that was about to let loose which of course he was mistaken. Then I came to believe that it was an Anti looking to draw attn to the situation as mentioned earlier by others. If he had seen BG coming in gun drawn then his action would have been galant. Instead there was no malice intended or conveyed. Acting! I would also bet there was a call to corporate that the employee's laughed at him. & his actions... He'll probably get a new typewriter out of it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh man, I would have had a hard time not beating the living hell out of that idiot! I've never had anything remotely like that happen while OCing.

I had something similarly negative I posted here from the spring. Lady very vocally said "that thing scares me" to her adult daughter 10' in front of me as they crossed my path. Daughter gave her a funny look (as I did too) and she pointed at my hip and said "THAT GUN!". As several who have met me can vouch, I'm pretty clean cut and harmless looking (Ive been mistaken for off duty cop/military repeatedly), so I cant imagine how she would have reacted if I was a big bad biker dude.

I call Shenanigans. (on the manager, not you) My bet is he was politely refusing to give it to you and using the config as a scapegoat. So his DVR is either broken outright and he didnt want to give away the fact that he is naked as far as his security goes, or he just doesnt want to give it to you. I dont know of a single system that recycles footage THAT fast. You can pretty much guarantee a week's worth of storage at LEAST. (my company sells them) The only exception would be an old 24hr VHS loop system, but I havent seen those in use in over a decade.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I would doubt highly that any store will give out security tapes to just any Joe that walks in wanting it--even if they did have it. I would love to see it though, especially if it had sound. :):

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I would doubt highly that any store will give out security tapes to just any Joe that walks in wanting it--even if they did have it. I would love to see it though, especially if it had sound. :):

Maybe tell him that you want to have it as evidence, in case the guy decides to sue you for injury to his wife, or emotional distress, or something?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Maybe tell him that you want to have it as evidence, in case the guy decides to sue you for injury to his wife, or emotional distress, or something?

It would be worth a try. But I'm betting unless you have a subpoena or you happen to be a uniformed cop investigating a crime, they won't be very cooperative. If I were the owner, I don't think I would offer up video of anything that happened in my store that might be misused or get me in legal trouble.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Everyone with a camera phone is a freelance photojournalist now but unless you're a spectator rather than directly involved it can be awkward or impossible to start and maintain a recording. I'm thinking one of those spy pen cameras (about $30-50 on Amazon) is looking better all the time. I might have to order one and keep it on standby in case I get hassled.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    As someone from the area, who may frequent the Staples in question. I hate that I missed the show.

ETA: I only see open carry around here on non officers maybe once or twice a year. Also, I have never seen Rhino, though he is said to graze in the general area.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Scary part is that this is an actual espoused tactic of these nut bags.

I've want to start a new name for these tards..... They call people who don't believe in "man made global climate disruption" deniers....

I would like to call these leftists "Second Amendment Deniers"

Gold. Pure Gold.

I'd rep yoou but you don't give a _______! :ingo:

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I recently had a different reaction to my OC. As I was removing the gas cap on my truck last week at the Kroger station on Ireland in SB, a gentleman walked by loudly and repeatedly saying "I see your gun". I looked up at him and said good all the while he kept walking towards the Little Caesars at the back of the lot.
    All of my OC experiences have been positive. This one was just odd. I wonder if he was trying to out me for having a gun or expressing his admiration for said gun.

Even in South Bend, I don't get that kind of reaction often. I've had people ask me if I was a LEO, and when I said no, they were very interested on how I could legally OC my handgun. I've even had SBPD walk right past me and not even glance at it (which is a good thing). Now if only Indiana changed it's campus exemption law, I might not have to park in weird areas and locations just so I don't violate Employee and student rules for weapons...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    As someone from the area, who may frequent the Staples in question. I hate that I missed the show.

ETA: I only see open carry around here on non officers maybe once or twice a year. Also, I have never seen Rhino, though he is said to graze in the general area.

Indeed! I was in the area on Saturday AND Sunday! A twofer!

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    It would be worth a try. But I'm betting unless you have a subpoena or you happen to be a uniformed cop investigating a crime, they won't be very cooperative. If I were the owner, I don't think I would offer up video of anything that happened in my store that might be misused or get me in legal trouble.

I have a cop stripper outfit that is very convincing. I'd be willing to go in and ask for you!

tumblr_m8q80rxS9L1qcqqpjo1_250.gif

Top Bottom