• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I noticed today that Mayor Ballard had a guy at the 1500 today. I assume that means that he has a table. I encourage everyone that is going to the 1500 to print out this article and go to the table to discuss this issue (firmly) with them. I know I will.

Those guys at the 1500 are sheep, I dont think they know whats going on.

If they new the hatred that was felt for them they would go home.

Make sure they get the message very clear and send them packing then. Stand up for this guy that had his rights violated.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I talked to the guys at the table. They said that they didn't know anything about it and they didn't have any contact with Mayor Ballard to say anything to him. I took out the blog and they said they didn't believe it. Then one of the guys got up and left.

I then started questioning the remaining guy about the Mayor's stance on carry in city parks. He replied that he thought that was a mistake on the Mayor's part, but didn't understand why I would want to carry in a park.

He asked who I was going to vate for and I replied "Not Ballard." As I was walking away, he said "Just don't vote Democrat!"

These guys just don't get it.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I've contacted a Libertarian lawyer down in Indianapolis. I don't know if he will be able to take the case or simply assist in finding someone, so I'll just have to wait & see.

If Jontheturboguy can throw in $10, then I can throw in $10! Just tell me where.

If we really want to help this guy I would humbly suggest the following:

Form some sort of small group (ie. The Grady Scott legal defense fund, or something like it) and bank account.
    Send checks or donations to one (1) person, who will log them in but NOT have access to the account;
    This person will then give them to someone who does have access to the account.
    We can have this group contact Mr. Ogden and let him know what is being done on Mr. Scott's behalf.
    A report of all donations could be made public here on the gunboards.

Regards,

Doug

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    To All,

I've contacted a Libertarian lawyer down in Indianapolis. I don't know if he will be able to take the case or simply assist in finding someone, so I'll just have to wait & see.

If Jontheturboguy can throw in $10, then I can throw in $10! Just tell me where.

Form some sort of small group (ie. The Grady Scott legal defense fund, or something like it) and bank account.
    Send checks or donations to one (1) person, who will log them in but NOT have access to the account;
    We can have this group contact Mr. Ogden and let him know what is being done on Mr. Scott's behalf.

Regards,

Doug
    Perhaps Councilor Ogden could weigh in on how this should best be done.
    In the mean time, a question crosses my mind. Does Grady Scott's home remain unprotected?.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    To All,

Regards,

Doug

I can justify 10 bucks

Top Bottom