• Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

If anyone here has the ear of the NRA perhaps we could at least petition them in some way to speak out against Mayor Ballard?

As we have a pro 2A city councilman in Indy perhaps we could petition the NRA to endorse him and send a strong message to all other fence sitters down in Indy that it is time to choose the right side: That of freedom and liberty for all Hoosiers!

Regards,

Doug

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Thanks Paul, this could be any one of us that live in Marion County or even just passing thru. This is an atrocity for gun owners

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    All I can say is: I'd appreciate someone pulling for me in a situation like this; thanks Paul - reps coming your way.

Paul K. Ogden

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Unfortunately the NRA here has been less than helpful in calling out Mayor Ballard for his anti-2nd Amendment views.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    To All,

If anyone here has the ear of the NRA perhaps we could at least petition them in some way to speak out against Mayor Ballard?

As we have a pro 2A city councilman in Indy perhaps we could petition the NRA to endorse him and send a strong message to all other fence sitters down in Indy that it is time to choose the right side: That of freedom and liberty for all Hoosiers!

Regards,

Doug

The NRA was asked to help in this case and refused, just as the NRA has refused to help in other gun suits against the City of Indianapolis.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    That is outrageous! Am I interpreting the article correctly? I take it to mean that the court granted a Judgement against your client for "costs". If that is the case, could you file a motion to set-aside judgement as a starting point?

Houdinih

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    In a Van Down By The River
    Wow they made a mistake and he has to pay? It sounds like the man was robbed by the people who are suppose to "serve and protect." It depends on what guns were confinscated the city might owe him money! Hope he finds someone to help fight and win his case.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Isn't Kirk Freeman the Indiana NRA guy (ISRPA, or something like that). These are our vaunted "advocates".

I hope Mr. Scott is vindicated, and those guilty (theft, denial of due process, denial of 2nd amendment rights) are brought to justice.

Best of luck.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I noticed today that Mayor Ballard had a guy at the 1500 today. I assume that means that he has a table. I encourage everyone that is going to the 1500 to print out this article and go to the table to discuss this issue (firmly) with them. I know I will.

http://www.ogdenonpolitics.com/2010/06/gun-rights-defender-continues-to-be.html

Anyone who has ideas about helping this man, please call me. I would really like to help this man out who has been wronged by the City of Indianapolis.

Paul K. Ogden
    Attorney at Law
    ROBERTS & BISHOP
    (317) 631-0172

Please feel free to forward.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I noticed today that Mayor Ballard had a guy at the 1500 today. I assume that means that he has a table. I encourage everyone that is going to the 1500 to print out this article and go to the table to discuss this issue (firmly) with them. I know I will.

Those guys at the 1500 are sheep, I dont think they know whats going on.

If they new the hatred that was felt for them they would go home.

Top Bottom