• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    From the article we have this: Notably, when discussing mass murderers online, the killer had previously written that mass murderers select places where armed citizens can’t carry. “Gun-free zones are a recent phenomenon that by definition cause them to be easy targets,” the individual wrote.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    From the article we have this: Notably, when discussing mass murderers online, the killer had previously written that mass murderers select places where armed citizens can’t carry. “Gun-free zones are a recent phenomenon that by definition cause them to be easy targets,” the individual wrote.
    Yep. We have the very killers themselves telling us they choose GFZ because they are kill zones and that the rules mean nothing to them. Yet none of the GFZ proponents will acknowledge this failure.

Last edited:

Lpherr

Occupied
    Well... Duh!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Thanks.
    I'm wondering if the 2 lines are a mistake, or intentional slant.

Given the overall tone, likely the first. He never faced charges, so he can't be cleared of them. We'd simply refer to it as a 'no file' or 'declined prosecution' internally. I doubt the nuance is something the reporter would realize or care about. Much like the media calls burglaries robberies all the time, and members of the general public often use it interchangeably as well, I suspect its simply ignorance.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    The more that has been disclosed on this event, the more Mr. Dickens shines and the more disturbing the murderer becomes.

I really would like more to be released on the content of the phone and laptop.

The murderer conciously selecting a GFZ needs to be trumpeted far and wide, and rubbed in Simon Properties face.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The more that has been disclosed on this event, the more Mr. Dickens shines and the more disturbing the murderer becomes.

I really would like more to be released on the content of the phone and laptop.

The murderer conciously selecting a GFZ needs to be trumpeted far and wide, and rubbed in Simon Properties face.
    They didn't get anything from the laptop. It was too far gone from being baked in his oven.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Eli Dicken honored as Greenwood Citizen of the Year Award for actions during mall shooting​

If every random-shooting event was brought to an end like this, where almost no attention is given to the shooter and praise is appropriately heaped on the citizen who ended it, we’d likely see an end to the “shooter” trend.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    If every random-shooting event was brought to an end like this, where almost no attention is given to the shooter and praise is appropriately heaped on the citizen who ended it, we’d likely see an end to the “shooter” trend.
    AGREED. Instead we get simon malls doubling down on the no guns and politicians hell bent on disarming law abiding citizens.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yep. So many are just seeking their 15 minutes of fame

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Maybe there needs to be some lawsuits brought against some media libtards.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    I really like that I have ZERO idea what the loser's name is, the guy that Elijah Dicksens shot dead.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Nobody around this mentally challenged person could see this coming???

Top Bottom