• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I mean, if you knew that speeding would only result in the officer pulling you over and yelling at you, and no real consequences in the end like losing your license or getting a fine higher than $25, would you really stop speeding? Probably not.
    Better than that, if you are speeding and I pull you over, you speed off, I can't pursue. Many drivers know this and refuse to stop, knowing we can't follow. No pursuits for traffic infractions alone. Many districts are now prohibiting pursuits for stolen vehicles. You steal it, have fun and park it when you are done so we can do the report.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    What? Couldn't they just steal it and drive it forever?
    Yep. Prosecutor won’t charge anyone for auto theft in Marion County hardly at all anymore. If you want to steal a car, just steal it and park it somewhere for 48 hours, then drive it til you’re heart’s content. Even if you are the prime suspect, on camera stealing the car, holding a sign that says “I’m stealing this car,” drive off yelling out of the window “I just stole this car!” and are caught behind the wheel of said car and it’s not within three hours of the theft, you’ll be lucky to even catch a sideways glance from the prosecutor.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep. Prosecutor won’t charge anyone for auto theft in Marion County hardly at all anymore. If you want to steal a car, just steal it and park it somewhere for 48 hours, then drive it til you’re heart’s content. Even if you are the prime suspect, on camera stealing the car, holding a sign that says “I’m stealing this car,” drive off yelling out of the window “I just stole this car!” and are caught behind the wheel of said car and it’s not within three hours of the theft, you’ll be lucky to even catch a sideways glance from the prosecutor.
    And the inner city masses seem to like this because they voted for him.
    The inmates are quite literally running the asylum in Indy.

If I was on the jury for a guy who figured out who stole his car from the arrest report and put him in the hospital for a week because Mears refused to prosecute, I wouldnt convict.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    What? Couldn't they just steal it and drive it forever?
    Yeah, we had a stolen Challenger over the summer that we tried to stop and he fled (my district still chases stolen cars) but he would drive so reckless that we immediately terminated the pursuit. We found him and tried to chase him 5 times over the course of a week or two. He knew ANY reckless behavior by him and we would stop chasing. I think we finally found him parked and arrested him that way.
    At the end of the day, we police how the public wants. The public wants us to stop pursuits, fine, criminals do as they wish. Only when the public gets tired of being victimized will things change. That may or may not happen before I retire.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Chief Ison noted. “When someone makes up their mind to do something evil like this, it’s really hard to stop. I don’t know how you stop that, short of putting metal detectors at every entrance. Sometimes all we can hope for is an Eli Dicken to be in the right place at the right time.”

And then some really stupid libtards want to make gun free zones so the victims will have no chance at all.

Top Bottom