Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    How do these people exist?

lqVE3dT.png
    I agree with his last line, "JFC", but not for the reason he posted it. Obviously doesn't know that signs carry no weight of law in Indiana.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The irony is, someone upthread pointed out that her description actually matched the police chief.
    I’m reminded of a YouTube video where a TV news anchor was reporting on a wanted suspect and the sketch looked just like him.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I remember when I lost my job of nearly 15 years when the company closed, and I went on a murderous rampage. Oh wait, that didn't happen. I got another job. Weird, right? :scratch:
    Ya, but i bet people closest to you were super suspicious of you after you lost your job.

Actually, my dad just retired... should i report him?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    We need to tell this story to any that would hear it. The libs waste no time in getting their message out while the attention is focused on an issue. We need to do the same.

Just to recap:
    -> Indiana enacts CC
    -> Within 30 days, a law abiding 22 year old man that would not have been able carry before CC, stops a mass shooting in the early stages
    -> The 22 year old used sound tactics and acted in a completely responsible manner despite having no formal training.
    -> The media continues to harp on it being a GFZ, which should be used to show the idiocy of that concept

The butt hurt will be bad with the normal anti-gun crowd because this runs against so many of their false narratives.

Indiana should have a new state motto: Hoosiers shoot back!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We need to tell this story to any that would hear it. The libs waste no time in getting their message out while the attention is focused on an issue. We need to do the same.

Just to recap:
    -> Indiana enacts CC
    -> Within 30 days, a law abiding 22 year old man that would not have been able carry before CC, stops a mass shooting in the early stages
    -> The 22 year old used sound tactics and acted in a completely responsible manner despite having no formal training.
    -> The media continues to harp on it being a GFZ, which should be used to show the idiocy of that concept

The butt hurt will be bad with the normal anti-gun crowd because this runs against so many of their false narratives.

Indiana should have a new state motto: Hoosiers shoot back!
    Minor correction... if he is legally able to carry under CC, then he was legally able to get a LTCH and carry.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    My mother in law, age 84 recently gave up her drivers license. I'm now alerting all family members to keep an eye on her. :@ya:
    We were told one of my aunts was one of the first women to have a driver license. She passed not too long after she gave it up. Kind of like it took away her freedom. If not keeping an eye on your MIL, at least keep her active.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Here's the good samaritan... most of the article is not about him though.

Sounds like he'd be a fit on here.

If we get him on here, I’ll pay for five years Site Supporter status and take him out for drinks. He drinks free the whole night.

And if his gun has to stay for an extended period of time for the investigation, I have $50 to chip in to get him a replacement.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    If we get him on here, I’ll pay for five years Site Supporter status and take him out for drinks. He drinks free the whole night.

And if his gun has to stay for an extended period of time for the investigation, I have $50 to chip in to get him a replacement.
    I agree he's a hero. However, if I were his friend or family member I would also be concerned about what 15 minutes of fame typically does to someone. I hope he has a strong circle of people that care about him and help him move on.

Top Bottom