• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Literally NO MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL has recommended a WORMER for a viral infection.

Now, if EWE are a sheep...
    That is simply not true. I am not advocating the use of Ivermectin, but it has been used in humans for a long time and many medical professionals have prescribed it.

Crazy thing- one way we make medical advances is by trying medications for things they were not approved for. It's perfectly legal. Does it provide benefit? Damned if I know, but you see- that's me being honest.

You left out context to your 3rd shot story. That makes a difference. The average person without a specific medical condition or treatment that lowers immunity should not get a third shot. If you are the exception, maybe give a little hint at that.

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I have no idea what "Study" you are in or what vaccine you are getting, that's your business.

I had a lingering upper respiratory infection, which isn't uncommon seeing I'm missing 1/2 lung on one side, 1/4 of the other...
    Then the wife got it, so it wasn't just me.
    I finally got over it, she hasn't and she usually bounces right out of colds/flu, so this is unusual.

Went to see the doctor, they required COVID tests FIRST, and they were negative.
    She got antibiotics, I got the booster.
    They won't give her the booster because no preexisting condition and she's sick.

Boosters have been going out to preexisting conditions, but I didn't know it. I didn't expect them until the 20th, and around here about a month later...

Since side effects more than just feeling droopy for 6-12 hours are under 1/1,000,000 (that's less than one in one million)
    And even less with Moderna, why not?

It gives me about 12-24 hours of entertainment poking the shot spot to see if it's sore!
    The 12 year old in me needs entertainment too! ;)
    Given your medical issues (combat injury if I recall), it’s definitely a good idea for you to get this vaccine. Where you’re going wrong is acting so superior about it, as if you’re the smartest guy in the room and everyone else is a fool. What you don’t seem to recognize is the professionals you hold in such high esteem don’t agree with each other. There are a ton of studies saying natural immunity is just as effective, so why get the vaccine? And as HM pointed out, they can’t even agree on the boosters yet. You’re only following the science you agree with.

A reasonable man would take the stance that they are doing what’s best for them and everyone else should have the opportunity to do the same. Instead you’re only interested in brow beating others into doing what you think is best. Your tactics won’t convert anyone.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Literally NO MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL has recommended a WORMER for a viral infection.

This is what's called a link. A link is what separates fact from opinion, my friend.

Looks like maybe you've been falling for CNN's "reporting," eh? :nono:

Best wishes for your health sir, but you'd be much more believable if you'd just reel in the rudeness that you are so "famous" for...

...Most of the complainers about vaccine SHOULD miss a few meals, stupid should have consequences!

;)

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Wife is sick, had some breathing issues along with flu symptoms,
    I had it last week, got over it, she has it worse and is going well into second full week.

5 more unvaccinated people out with serious COVID issues where I do business...
    3 unvaccinated at her business out over the weekend and on Monday, 2 in the hospital.
    Thought we might as well get the test since it's free, and if you have been sick required before vaccination.

Took the 15 minute nose swab test, negative, shot.
    All in under half an hour, cost was zero.

Got my 3rd Moderna shot, no heart attack, blood clots, strokes, growing a 3rd eyeball, not pregnant, didn't grow a tail, no urges to go gay or any of the crap spread by conspiracy theories.

The 12 year old that lives in me will poke the shot spot for the next 24 hours to see if it's still sore, but like the first two, I don't expect any side effects other than feeling puny for about 12 hours when the immune system ramps up again.

After that I'll have about 2 weeks of feeling much better since the immune system will be working like it did when I was a teenager.

Let's hope I don't get sick,
    If so about 200,000 meals less meat to Indy and points north, what I'm supposed to do the next couple days.

Most of the complainers about vaccine SHOULD miss a few meals, stupid should have consequences!

Out of curiosity, who do you think gives a flying ****?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I REALLY don't care what your cousin's next door neighbor's, mechanic read on the internet...
    And yet I only know and read what you say on the internet.......

How about you worry and plead with those you actually know ....because they will have a much larger affect on your health than any of us and let the rest of us make our decisions based on what we know.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Given your medical issues (combat injury if I recall), it’s definitely a good idea for you to get this vaccine. Where you’re going wrong is acting so superior about it, as if you’re the smartest guy in the room and everyone else is a fool. What you don’t seem to recognize is the professionals you hold in such high esteem don’t agree with each other. There are a ton of studies saying natural immunity is just as effective, so why get the vaccine? And as HM pointed out, they can’t even agree on the boosters yet. You’re only following the science you agree with.

A reasonable man would take the stance that they are doing what’s best for them and everyone else should have the opportunity to do the same. Instead you’re only interested in brow beating others into doing what you think is best. Your tactics won’t convert anyone.
    A reasonable man, ah yes. But that's not what we're dealing with here.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    After all the conspiracy theories, I'm actually disappointed I didn't grow a 3rd arm or tail,
    Both would be useful!

I REALLY don't care what your cousin's next door neighbor's, mechanic read on the internet...

As to the conspiracy theories,
    Do all the backflips you want trying to justify the idiotic crap,

When you get through medical school, get through virology/infectious disease internship, get the rest of the education & degrees,
    Then I will give you an ear for 10 minutes or so...

Otherwise, I'll stick with what the ACTUAL DOCTORS tell me to do.
    CB063D9B-54C3-4C93-A83D-58491955D5E1.jpeg

“Welllllllllll....not THAT expert”

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Now, if EWE are a sheep... Blindly following conspiracy theory/political dogma...
    By all means, get a wormer and clear the crap out of you!

The weight of scientific evidence is on the side of ivermectin. The hyperbolic "LOL HORSE DEWORMER XDXDXD" is a product of idiots.

Educate yourself.

Avermectin has strong anti-viral properties, which is what ivermectin comes from. It's good at doing more than just 1 thing. It reduces a virus' ability to replicate as readily and as quickly, thus lowering total viral load and making it easier for your immune system to combat a virus.
    Research suggests it even builds up in the lungs to provide a high enough dose, over time, to be effective if used early or before infection.

The flawed studies suggesting that a useful dose is unsafe came from an experiment on monkey kidneys, which had no immune system to regulate and tolerate therapeutic doses.

The only reason these alternative treatments are being shut down is because the EUA for the vaccines would be rejected if they were accepted as viable treatments. This is the same reason you can't receive the FDA approved pfizer vaccine, because if it was made available, the EUA for the other vaccines would be rejected. That's why they made 2 legally distinct vaccines.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wife is sick, had some breathing issues along with flu symptoms,
    I had it last week, got over it, she has it worse and is going well into second full week.

5 more unvaccinated people out with serious COVID issues where I do business...
    3 unvaccinated at her business out over the weekend and on Monday, 2 in the hospital.
    Thought we might as well get the test since it's free, and if you have been sick required before vaccination.

Took the 15 minute nose swab test, negative, shot.
    All in under half an hour, cost was zero.

Got my 3rd Moderna shot, no heart attack, blood clots, strokes, growing a 3rd eyeball, not pregnant, didn't grow a tail, no urges to go gay or any of the crap spread by conspiracy theories.

The 12 year old that lives in me will poke the shot spot for the next 24 hours to see if it's still sore, but like the first two, I don't expect any side effects other than feeling puny for about 12 hours when the immune system ramps up again.

After that I'll have about 2 weeks of feeling much better since the immune system will be working like it did when I was a teenager.

Let's hope I don't get sick,
    If so about 200,000 meals less meat to Indy and points north, what I'm supposed to do the next couple days.

Most of the complainers about vaccine SHOULD miss a few meals, stupid should have consequences!
    All you what smart guy. I choose not to get the shoot with good reason. My reasons not yours or theirs.
    Now you come on up and stop me from eating. Please

Your holier than anyones attitude stops. Now. I am sorry your wife is ill. Seriously.
    either ease up or take a break. Take care of her.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    All you what smart guy. I choose not to get the shoot with good reason. My reasons not yours or theirs.
    Now you come on up and stop me from eating. Please

Your holier than anyones attitude stops. Now. I am sorry your wife is ill. Seriously.
    either ease up or take a break. Take care of her.
    1631659120118.png

:):

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I have no idea what "Study" you are in or what vaccine you are getting, that's your business.
    You may actually increase your chances for getting sick by getting more than is required at this time. Like other drugs (antibiotics, OTC drugs, nasal sprays and more), increased doses can ultimately cause other side effects and a lowered resistance. Add to the equation that NO ONE knows much about these vaccines, you are playing russian roulette.

But, it's your business. BTW, by you potentially increasing your risk for illness, you put others at risk.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    So I keep asking myself WTF was this thread even started for? That leads me to another question I might actually get an answer to. Would making a thread like this be considered virtue signaling or trolling? I am still trying to figure out some of these terms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom