• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I didn't hear anything in my area. But to be fair, at 12:00:00 I hit play on my phone, started blasting the old Doom Eternal soundtrack in my earbuds, and started a dumbbell set.

Start the year strong.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think my neighbors are starting to get the message. Normally we have some* fireworks and a lot of gunshots.

This year I maybe only heard a few gunshots. But TONS of fireworks for like 30 minutes.

*2 or 3 houses each lighting off one or two mortars and thats it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Didn’t hear anything here, but, I was asleep by 11:45. It must have been fairly quiet though, none of the dogs made any racket. Our smallest dog is right at 70 pounds, but he has an earth shattering bark, I would have heard him if he heard anything.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    I didn't hear anything in my area. But to be fair, at 12:00:00 I hit play on my phone, started blasting the old Doom Eternal soundtrack in my earbuds, and started a dumbbell set.

Start the year strong.
    Good idea! I kinda like "The Ride Of The Valkaries" blazing in my garage on Utah old school speakers. Can open the garage door, and have a concert!
    Run Charlie Run! Charlie don't surf. The fresh smell of Napalm early in the morning...smells like Victory!

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    We moved out into the county about 3 years ago and we didn't hear a single shot fired on NYE! Some people set off some fireworks, but no shots fired!
    I always keep in mind the following..."What goes up...must come down!"
    And I remind my kids that, "A person is responsible for every bullet fired from the moment it leaves the barrel until it stops, wherever and however that might be, and everything it strikes in-between!" (Please take that into consideration when firing a gun!)

Top Bottom