• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Just spoke to Marisela Burgos from Fox 59, they are going to run a story about Going Blue for IMPD at 4:00 and 5:30 today.

So glad to have help getting the message of support out there. Would love to know that every officer knew that the blue lights are for them. Thanks for spreading the word INGO!!!
    :ingo:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Copied from Indy going blue for IMPD facebook page (Jeff Wagner from WISH TV 8:
    If you're out buying a light in Indianapolis please let me know! We're stopping by the Menards at 6800 Pendleton Pike to get video of the lights that are for sale, but we'd love to talk with someone who is buying them. I can be reached on my cell phone at 317-931-9779. Thanks!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Just spoke to Marisela Burgos from Fox 59, they are going to run a story about Going Blue for IMPD at 4:00 and 5:30 today.

So glad to have help getting the message of support out there. Would love to know that every officer knew that the blue lights are for them. Thanks for spreading the word INGO!!!
    I spoke with her as well. Looks like my fat, ugly mug will be on there too...

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Here are a few alternatives for those interested.

ingotblb.png

ingotblb1.jpg

ingotbllf.jpg
    How do we get permission to add one of these to our signatures? I'd like to but it says I dont have permission.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Blue fluorescent Bulbs were sold out at lowes and walmart. If anyone on the southside sees a blue flourecent bulb please pick me up one too and I'll buy yours too! Send me a pm.
    for now I ha some blue only Christmas lights I strung a solid blue line across my front picture window. I just wanted to show my support in the mean time.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'd like to organize a peaceful rally to march to te city county building and statehouse to show the elected officials including judges that we DEMAND change!!

I hope I'm not out of line here but this is how I feel. I'd like to ask the city leaders if all the money they spent and collected from the Super Bowl and maybe a future one was worth losing 2 fine public servants in Indy in less than 2 years. Two heros and warriors!
    im outraged.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Just watched the story on fox. You guys did great!

I bought mine at Meier. The are blue but have a green tint from the road.

Top Bottom