• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, that one!
    You can still do that one on your phone. Even if the site javascript doesn't play well with your phone. just type in a colon, then immediately after "popcorn" and then another colon immediately after.

Reactions: oze

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    51u7tk.jpg

That's a biological man. This is a mental illness. I'm not saying that to disparage him. He's not getting the treatment he needs. We don't affirm people who feel dysphoric about their limbs and want them cut off. That would be cruel.

But we're told that science supports affirming people who are dysphoric about their sex. Even children, to the point we are supposed to affirm them by allowing immoral surgeons to exploit this new industry of tucking their dicks outside in so they can pretend they have a real vagina.

This is nuts. And just a few years ago, it was okay for sane people to say that. But this is the ClownWorld™ progressives propose. And they don't like it when you tell them how nutty their politics are.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Christians should stay in church. Not in my kids school.
    Nutty ideologues should stay in their ivory towers. But they can't. Because ClownWorld™ must prevail. I'm not a religious person either, but I'd rather live with Christians than with left wing nutters.

BTW, your posts. They have a sort of ring of...oh, idunno. Can't remember the word for it. Something that means lack of.... Oh. Yeah. "Epicenity".

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nutty ideologues should stay in their ivory towers. But they can't. Because ClownWorld™ must prevail. I'm not a religious person either, but I'd rather live with Christians than with left wing nutters.

BTW, your posts. They have a sort of ring of...oh, idunno. Can't remember the word for it. Something that means lack of.... Oh. Yeah. "Epicentity".

But Shim has a different screen name and everything. :(

Top Bottom