• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nutty ideologues should stay in their ivory towers. But they can't. Because ClownWorld™ must prevail. I'm not a religious person either, but I'd rather live with Christians than with left wing nutters.

BTW, your posts. They have a sort of ring of...oh, idunno. Can't remember the word for it. Something that means lack of.... Oh. Yeah. "Epicentity".
    Epicenity, or maybe he was Xmil.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I know he's gone, but I'm still going to respond ;)

"Crack down on crime"? That isn't how that works. Social and economic problems lead to crime. Not the other way around. Better schools and economic opportunities for young people always brings down crime. No cop "Stops" crime. They are retribution not a cure. Retribution just passes that situation on to the next generation.
    The real world suggests you're incorrect. The problem with Leftists is they lack common sense. There needs to be repercussions for bad actions. If people commit crime, regardless of the reasoning, they need to go to jail. I don't care what they believe in and I don't care what color their skin is. Go to jail and suffer the repercussions of your actions. The reason things are bad and are getting worse is due to Leftists like you letting people get away with crime because "feelz". Criminals are scum. Getting ahead by profiting off someone else is reprehensible. I have no sympathy for these people who make these choices and always want to blame someone else or their situation. Plenty of people have come from poverty and not committed crimes. Plenty of people come from less than ideal backgrounds. The best learn to overcome and do better.

Are there things that can be changed and improve things little by little? Sure, but not prosecuting criminals, not allowing bail and the absolutely stupid garbage that's being done now is wrong and completely against the rule of law, which our civilization is founded on.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Aside from the kma remark I saw nothing awful.

I am a Christian and could take nearly anything he could dish out. I do draw the line at cussing and personal disrespect.

I was actually getting a good laugh. Especially treating a BB article as real news.

Leftists can't separate truth from sarcasm.

18A4X

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2023
    I say this because Christians promote Christian values i.e. elitism otherness and fantasy worlds that get conflated with the real world.
    So tell me, did someone frighten you when you were a child? If your contention was supportable you would need to have a a legitimate opposing position in the society of men. How do you determine who is or isn't elite? Otherness only means different. From reading your entire posting again I believe that you have become confused with your own irrational thought processes.
    Just for curiosity's sake, at which college or university do you currently teach?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    download.jpeg
    23236 Chesterfield County, Virginia
    data=cuuIs6qHE1i4P12xjFMCetGb56M5BNf6p7hUy_tUCCcqES7EcTaotWbMEaZxuJJhn3qDotJaVe4_2Rz42D9slxGRu...png
    Like we're putting together a hunting list.

A lot of us boomers don't use purple, I am specifically doing it here, because I don't want you to think we are trying to run you off.

For future reference, please read the rules and develop a THICK skin.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Aside from the kma remark I saw nothing awful.

I am a Christian and could take nearly anything he could dish out. I do draw the line at cussing and personal disrespect.

I was actually getting a good laugh. Especially treating a BB article as real news.

Leftists can't separate truth from sarcasm.

He / shim entered one thread, (apparently looking for they/them shooting scores) and shotgunned about 6 high profile **** stirring topics into it...
    THEN told someone else to kiss his/her/its ass in them/theye's very own introduction thread...
    I'm guessing shim/them wasn't here to make "gun owning" friends.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    @18A4X
    Looked for your greetings post and couldn't find it.

We need it for our files.

BTW purple is used for sarcasm.
    This. Stopping by the introductions forum and saying hi helps. Especially for a trainer.

And for those who are new or arent paying attention. The strikethrough on a username indicates the user is banned and although in theory they can see what you are posting, they cant respond.

In this case he is only shootered (banned) temporarily for 30 days. While he MIGHT respond, dont expect one until sometime after Sept 19. If he even bothers to return. For the record I hope he does and becomes a contributing member of the board, even though he may not see eye to eye with many of us. Hopefully we can find some middle ground and he can be an adult and back his feelz with facts.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Like I said he didn't bother me. Sorry I missed the chance to interact with him, as I was at Church.

I see unbelievers as an opportunity, and leftists as a challenge.

As for facts over feels, that is not normally a leftist trait.

Top Bottom