• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I wouldn't think they would make the frame large enough to hold 10 rounds in a true single stack magazine. I'm not convinced that wasn't put on the page as a gag at this point or it could be an extended mag that Glock plans to have as an option. We'll know Friday.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I wouldn't think they would make the frame large enough to hold 10 rounds in a true single stack magazine. I'm not convinced that wasn't put on the page as a gag at this point or it could be an extended mag that Glock plans to have as an option. We'll know Friday.
    That would make sense.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    If it IS a single stack Glock 19, I'm a little disappointed. But at the same time, this could be good news. A compact single stack Glock 9mm where you don't lose ammo capacity.

Could Glock be on to something? Or maybe they're a little nuts...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It would be cool if they did what the shields subcompacts do. Give you a low round count gun with a concealable stubby grip, and sell an extended mag that also extends the grip for a full size grip. Historically mags have been interchangeable, but not attractive as you stick your G19 mag into a G26.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south

Ah, geez, we're still waiting?? I thought this would be over by now... :popcorn:

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    If Glock took a lesson from S&W and made their "Single stack" mag slightly staggered like the Shield's 8 rounder, then made the new pistol a skinny G19, then it is possible to put 10 rounds into a skinny 9mm. If that is the case though, I will be sticking with my G26/27. But it might fit the wife pretty good.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    Just gonna leave this here, from Glock's Facebook page:

af4af458d1d80e9e317037fff4fd920e.jpg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    If it IS a single stack Glock 19, I'm a little disappointed. But at the same time, this could be good news. A compact single stack Glock 9mm where you don't lose ammo capacity.

Could Glock be on to something? Or maybe they're a little nuts...

I wouldn't be disappointed at all. A G19 sized gun with a single stack grip with a thinner slide, i'd be all over it. I just prefer more full-sized pistols. If its another micro 9 i'm not interested, if I want to carry a tiny gun i'll just use a P380. If it's shield size or bigger I might like it.

Top Bottom