• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    C009A7E4-80A6-4D21-9603-BC146C763D17.jpeg The only catch is you come get them.

These are Big Game brand Warrior treestands. They are roughly 10 to 15 years old but I don’t have the exact purchase date. They’re in great shape, solid, all hardware intact, not rusted. Have kept them in my garage in the off seasons.

These are a basic ladder stand with metal platform. I’m getting a little older and my back doesn’t like the hard seat with no backrest so much any more and I need something with an actual seat, but they were fine until I turned 65 and they’re fine for a younger man. I have the cushions that came with them and have never used the cushions.

I currently have them set up in Jasper-Pulaski Wildlife Area. If you want them I’ll walk you out to the location, remove the locks, and they’re yours to take home, I’ll bring the cushions. They’re about 3/4 mile from the parking area, easy walk all mowed fire trail. I use a deer cart to strap them to, and then just wheel them back to the parking lot.

If you’re interested just PM me and we’ll arrange a time and date to meet at JP.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom