• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ....AND GO HAVE A WATERBALLON FIGHT!

We just had a neighborhood ballon and water fight with about 1000 ballons prefilled that morning. Waited until 1pm and GAME ON!!!! The whole neighborhood joined in and even the Deputy Sherriff lady that serves notices and court papers was a good sport!

Clean up just ended, but it was all good fun!

GET OUTSIDE AND WATER WAR BEFORE THEY DECLARE IT HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH!

:D :rockwoot: :patriot: :ingo: :popcorn::cheers: ;) :cool:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I just had a thought after watching the premiere of Merlin on TV, instead of a dunk tank at these carnivals and such, just put people in stocks and let people throw water balloons at them. (Or, if you like authenticity, rotten tomatoes)

I would think the stocks would be cheaper than hauling a tank in, too.

pillory-stocks.jpg

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    The kids next door are having a squirt gun fight. They were yelling about AKs and M16s (their dad was in the service, guess they were playing insurgent or something, the kids next door are too smart for their own good :D ). I already turned the hose loose on them, yelling "squad automatic"! Dad could not stop laughing. :D

Gotta love the summer time!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    We played with the hose today for a while, actually Callie did while I worked in the garden. It's HOT HOT HOT out there today! Hope everyone gets the time to enjoy it. Summers are never long enough here in Indiana.

+1 for the folks that got out with their kids today!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well tonight you people need to get outside. I don't care if you have kids or not. ACT LIKE A KID FOR A CHANGE! Get them squirt guns out and get your wife/husband SOAKED! IT'S FUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!

By the way, I misspelled bowloon because I was in a hurry to spray some more kids down with the hose! That never gets old. I did have to put the eagle up for a bit. It felt kinda strange running around without my pistol on my hip. :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I was going to reply but I can't do it in good faith and it be nonchalant. It's just not possible.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I've talked it over with my hubby. I have a stash of about a dozen or so water guns from last year. When I get home we're going to fill them all up, CC 'em, and gang up on my teenage daughter and her friend. Every time we empty one and they think it's over, we'll whip out another and douse 'em some more! :rockwoot:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    So, this thread got me thinking. I decided to invite the husband check out the progress of my garden. As he's standing there...I grap the hose. He's soaked...and I mean SOAKED. He handled it very well too, I must admit. He picked up a bucket I filled with water this morning and got me back, but it was super WARM water. HAHAHA...I WIN!

Top Bottom