• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I've talked it over with my hubby. I have a stash of about a dozen or so water guns from last year. When I get home we're going to fill them all up, CC 'em, and gang up on my teenage daughter and her friend. Every time we empty one and they think it's over, we'll whip out another and douse 'em some more! :rockwoot:

OH YEA! We were filling up extra balloons after the main fight drained out all the trashcans and everytime someone got a balloon I dowsed them down good with some nice COLD water! :D

Now that you're married, has your wife made you clean off that desk yet?

It is clean! Its just cluttered... Ok, no, it's a mess. I've cleaned out underneath the desk and I'm about to sell off most of my old computer stuff. Then I'll work on the top... :D

So, this thread got me thinking. I decided to invite the husband check out the progress of my garden. As he's standing there...I grap the hose. He's soaked...and I mean SOAKED. He handled it very well too, I must admit. He picked up a bucket I filled with water this morning and got me back, but it was super WARM water. HAHAHA...I WIN!

:rockwoot:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Be glad you could play like that all day. I was outside all day today. But i wasn't having fun. I was planting soybeans for a guy, using a tractor with a cab, with no AC, and no breeze through the windows... I had to try to drive with the door open to keep from soaking my shirt in sweat. Oh well 2 days worth of driving the tractor and I'm getting $400 out of the money he is paying dad (but dad gets over $1000, how is that fair when I did most of the work?)

Last edited:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    My son and I end up soaked every night. Either we go swimming or get in a water fight with the hose. After we're soaked, we light off fire works!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Be glad you could play like that all day. I was outside all day today. But i wasn't having fun. I was planting soybeans for a guy, using a tractor with a cab, with no AC, and no breeze through the windows... I had to try to drive with the door open to keep from soaking my shirt in sweat. Oh well 2 days worth of driving the tractor and I'm getting $400 out of the money he is paying dad (but dad gets over $1000, how is that fair when I did most of the work?)

Hell I'll take your place! I can drive tractors and such. I'd LOVE to be making some REAL money!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Hell I'll take your place! I can drive tractors and such. I'd LOVE to be making some REAL money!

I normally don't make that much for only that much time. This guy has land and was having someone else do the planting and combining for him. But the other farmer was ignoring him and not returning calls. So dad heard about this and got ahold of him. He paid us $12 an acre to plant 117 acres. I tried to talk dad into letting me have a bit more since I did most of the work, but no go on that one :noway:

anyways I need this money too bad right now gotta pay bills.

but to keep on topic I may have to figure a way to make a water balloon or water gun fight part of my church's vacation bible school games again this year. I lead the games and they loved doing that a couple of years ago. I bought them all $1 water guns, while i was standing there with a super soaker in case they got out of line and tried to get me, lol. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I normally don't make that much for only that much time. This guy has land and was having someone else do the planting and combining for him. But the other farmer was ignoring him and not returning calls. So dad heard about this and got ahold of him. He paid us $12 an acre to plant 117 acres. I tried to talk dad into letting me have a bit more since I did most of the work, but no go on that one :noway:

anyways I need this money too bad right now gotta pay bills.

man, I miss the days of living out in the country as a kid and getting to ride in all the tractors and combines, getting to steer them, driving a grain truck with wooden stilts and a couple phone books. Then I turned 18 and my friends help me discover Ted Evertts Auction house on 39 and 70. Never had so much fun in my life. Driving tractors, backhoes, bobcats, etc. Walk in, drive some tractors through the barn, collect a $100 bill at the end of the night. Those were the days.

I'd still like to trade you spots for a couple weeks. Or more. :D

but to keep on topic I may have to figure a way to make a water balloon or water gun fight part of my church's vacation bible school games again this year. I lead the games and they loved doing that a couple of years ago. I bought them all $1 water guns, while i was standing there with a super soaker in case they got out of line and tried to get me, lol. :D

That would be awesome. We plan on making a balloon launcher/catapult so we can use the whole road as a battle field. I have 6 kids during the day and about 7-8 more on my street any given day... I'd say a full-on water war is in order!

:rockwoot:

On a side note, this is the ONLY thing I like about living in a neighborhood. I'd still MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH rather live in the middle of nowhere. :twocents:

:patriot:

Top Bottom