• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City
    At the Columbia City Walmart on Monday, March 17th at 9 am, there will be 40 boxes of CCI 22lr Stinger @ $6.47 and 20 boxes of CCI 22lr Minimag HP @ $7.47. (guessing 50 round boxes not positive). There are still limitations on the amount of .22 ammo that can be bought at one time. These limits are posted near the ammo and the Sporting Goods counter. I'll try to keep anyone that reads this section near Columbia City informed on when .22lr is going to be coming in stock at the CC Walmart. I'd do other calibers also, but they seem to be pretty regularly stocked now with no limitation on buying.

yeah a Walmart employee that is trying to give a heads up to when ammo is going to be in stock... OMG!!!

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    For members in the southern Indiana area near Jasper, you can get your name placed on a 22LR ammo list and they will call you when you come up. They have limits too, but it is guaranteed ammo once a month or so. Stop by Great Outdoors near BigLots. You have to walk in for the list. No phone calls is what I was told.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    At the Columbia City Walmart on Monday, March 17th at 9 am, there will be 40 boxes of CCI 22lr Stinger @ $6.47 and 20 boxes of CCI 22lr Minimag HP @ $7.47. (guessing 50 round boxes not positive). There are still limitations on the amount of .22 ammo that can be bought at one time. These limits are posted near the ammo and the Sporting Goods counter. I'll try to keep anyone that reads this section near Columbia City informed on when .22lr is going to be coming in stock at the CC Walmart. I'd do other calibers also, but they seem to be pretty regularly stocked now with no limitation on buying.

yeah a Walmart employee that is trying to give a heads up to when ammo is going to be in stock... OMG!!!

Cool deal. Nice of you to help some INGO folks out. It's not my city, but I'm sure it'll help someone!

nmcqueen469

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Whitley County

Thanks for the heads up, but I'd imagine it's gone by now. I'll swing in there in the AM and see if there are any scraps left lol.

Napalmx9

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Bluffton
    We've also got plenty of .223REM

IMG_2242.jpg&w=252&h=184&zc=C&q=95

Wolf Polyformace .223REM 55GR FMJ, 20rd. Box

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Wal-Mart at 71st & Keystone had a decent selection of .45 and .40. They also had about 12 boxes of Federal 9mm for just under $15 a box.

I did ask about 3 box limit. Clerk told me the only limit still in place is on .22, which of course they had none of.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I picked up a 100 pack of 38 special and a couple boxes of 9mm at WalMart in Richmond earlier today. It looked like they also had 40 & 45 ACP.

For the early risers the guy said they put out their ammo on Friday mornings before 7:00 am.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Avon Wal-Mart had several boxes of Federal .38 special range ammo. 420 round can of XM193LC for $199. Hydra-shok .45 acp and 9mm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom