Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    Gander Mtn in Evansville has a large selection of CCI 22 ammo and Winchester M-22. They have everything marked up over the cost of their own website. I got them to price match the M-22 800rd box price at $49.99 on their own website down from the $59.99 that they are selling them for locally. Bring up the following link on your phone or print it out and take it with you to save some cash.
    Winchester M-22 Rimfire Ammo .22 LR 40-gr. Black Copper Plated Lead-778687 - Gander Mountain
    If you can find the Gander Mtn website price for CCI Stinger or CCI Standard or CCI Mini-Mag then take that with you as well and make them price match. If you have already bought some ammo and have your receipt then take the receipt and proof of lower price on the website to get a refund. I saved $20 today by still having the receipt from last weeks price gouge and the one that they wanted to gouge me on today.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    So is it just me, or is it correct that sub-0.7 cent .22LR is now close to regularly available?

In addition to the stock at Point Blank, it seems that the online stock is popping up a lot more frequently. Now it's not difficult, even with shipping to get a few thousand rounds of 0.22 for about 7 cents after shipping, tax, and/or discounts.

I know it used to be about 4 cents, but even at that your total for 5000 rounds is now 350 instead of 200. Not a huge total difference if you are stocking up, and a lot cheaper than driving to Walmart 100 times to get 50 rounds each.

Either it's going to finally get cheap again, or it's time to finish whatever stock you want before the next run :dunno:

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Absolutely. That wasn't intended as a criticism of you or your post. More of a general commentary on prices.

No worries.
    .09 per rd + shipping is more than I would pay, but then again I have enough .22 for the amount of shooting that my clan does. Sometimes I feel it is my civic duty to let anyone know when it is available for less than .10 per rd :ingo:
    If you really need it for an appleseed or something like that I could absolutely see paying it. I paid more than .10 rd for 800 rds last year from a guy up North but I had him deliver it to the NWI guys/DNR for the youth shoot cause I didn't have time to get some to them. This year I was able to meet up with someone and sent them 500rds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom