• gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Natchez online
    CCI Blazer Brass Handgun Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 gr FMJ 1145 fps 1000/ct Loose Pack
    $309 + tax and shipping

https://www.natchezss.com/cci-blazer-brass-handgun-ammunition-9mm-luger-115-gr-fmj-1145-fps-1000-ct-loose-pack.html

Been is stock for awhile now ~$.35 per round shipped

Out of stock.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The joke is folks that think these sites are up to the minute as to inventory. They laughed because that ammo left the shelf as fast as it went up. No way they can update that fast.
    The joke is people that think this is a joke. Because it is not. It is pretty serious.

Seriously my friend, this is not the 1st run on ammo. It will not be the last. No knock on you sir as you are new here but most of us have seen all this before.
    It has taught many of us to buy when we can as often as we can and stack the ammo locker deep. Budgets will set limits for many of us but we just came through several years of easy pickings at very reasonable prices.

Well. See. Now they have these new fangled things called computers. And they're pretty dang fast. But admittedly, with distributed systems across the country and all, and the latency and whatnot, yeah, I could see where it might take a few hundred milliseconds to register a sale and update the inventory. You have maybe thousands of dudes all putting those cases of ammo in their digital shopping carts as fast as they can click and wait for page loads, enter their billing info, and hitting the go button, and **** happens in between all that.

I guess they could use long polling, web sockets, or the new fangled whoop-tee-doo html5 server-sent events to update the web page to let you know, while you are still typing in your credit card information, the item is no longer in stock. It's not a joke. It's just the reality of selling really hot items on the internet. It's not just ammo. It's any online storefront that sells stuff during peak demand. Try ordering some limited edition whateverthe**** online on release day when millions of people are trying to buy the same thing.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Still showing in stock for me. Try logging in and adding to wishlist. This is what I had to do and a number of other people have reported the same.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/InStockAmm...lazer_brass_handgun_ammunition_9mm_luger_115/

I did that and it did show in stock then. BUT, when I clicked "Add to Cart" I got this
    • "This product is out of stock and not available at this time. You may request to be notified when the item is available from the product detail page."

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I did that and it did show in stock then. BUT, when I clicked "Add to Cart" I got this
    • "This product is out of stock and not available at this time. You may request to be notified when the item is available from the product detail page."

Ditto

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My experience with Killough is that they ship very quickly, they'll probably get this out to you on Monday.

Of course my last order with Target Sports USA also came quickly, when you don't have much stock I guess the shipping delays fix themselves. :rolleyes:
    It's on the truck for delivery today. :yesway:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    11:30 today 30 Oct 2020, Rural King Ft.Wayne IN,
    130 gr .38 Special 50 rd ct boxes, $17.99 ea limit of two boxes.
    50 ct boxes of cheap .22 lr, $4.99 ea limit of two boxes.
    No other handgun ammunition, various rifle to include .308, lots of shotgun shells.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Stopped in the RK in Martinsville today to get some targets. No .22, no handgun ammo. Very little rifle ammo and not much in the way of shotgun other than birdshot and target ammo.

Top Bottom