• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't think anyone is saying arrest him for a pre-crime.

More like, with those vast capabilities our tax dollars paid for, be ready for him when he plans an attack.

At this point if I was the FBI, I would not have the gall to admit he was being monitored, unless I had made a demonstrable effort to intercept him in the process.

Hell, for all the rights we had taken away to allow all of this surveillance, we should at least have something positive to show for it.
    If you were the FBI, wouldn't you abolish yourself?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    INGO: Guy was on the radar, they should have done something.

Also INGO: PRE-CRIME IS NOT A CRIME

Pick a lane.
    Honestly. Some of the responses in this thread just sound like gun grabber rhetoric with the nouns changed. "Everyone who owns assault rifles supports mass shootings". :rolleyes:

Precrime and collective punishment have no place in a liberty-based society. You can't haul people off for "bad" ideas and you can't shoot the guy waiting in line for a drink at the bar because the bar owners do gross groomer crap on other days.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    INGO: Guy was on the radar, they should have done something.

Also INGO: PRE-CRIME IS NOT A CRIME

Pick a lane.
    He had multiple charges against him last year. DA dropped them all. And not just minor charges - felony intimidation and kidnapping.

Call me crazy, but I’m in favor of the DA’s office doing their actual job from time to time, but considering the idiot in Indy just got re-elected, I’m rare.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    He had multiple charges against him last year. DA dropped them all. And not just minor charges - felony intimidation and kidnapping.

Call me crazy, but I’m in favor of the DA’s office doing their actual job from time to time, but considering the idiot in Indy just got re-elected, I’m rare.
    So the concern is not Pre Crime, rather a prior crime not properly prosecuted?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You are incorrect, and you know it.

I am not in favor of trying to normalize homosexuality or transsexual behavior but it's a bridge too far to equate that to having sexual relationships with children.

The ad specifically showed they held ALL AGES DRAG QUEEN events.

They held one that very day.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    The ad specifically showed they held ALL AGES DRAG QUEEN events.

They held one that very day.
    Ive never been to a drag show but from what ive seen in the movies it seems like overly dressed men in womens clothing that sing/ lip sync. Fairly certain its not a strip club. It's not something I'd want a child of mine going to, but i dont think what happened is acceptable.

edit: also straight females go to gay bars to avoid being hit on. So its using a pretty broad brush to paint everyone in attendance as some form of pedo.

Last edited:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I would like to think that there is a rather large percentage of gay men, and women, who are NOT for grooming, and do NOT support groups like NAMBLA, Most Gay people are like straight people......Just let me live my life, love who I want, and leave me alone...Yes there are radicals who support grooming, but, and this is not a scientific survey, gay men like gay MEN, gay women like gay women, they're not out to convert or convince someone to be gay. It's the radical left, that has worked up other lefty loons to corrupt and ruin this country. It's sad when anyone dies in these senseless shootings. I'm not sure what the answer is, but disarming the populace is not the answer....

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    Someone please explain to me drag queen story hour is NOT about grooming, go on, convince me. You have got to be ****ing stoned.
    It's definitely an attempt to normalize. No doubt.

Grooming.... maybe. Disgusting,100%.

Is it straight up pedophilia to wear too much makeup, sing/dance on stage in women's clothing in a ridiculous manner while minors are present? Nope.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom