• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Fudd lore is the polymer will deteriorate in (insert Fudd lore years here). I mean, it's completely impossible to replace polymer parts of the pistol so the gun just turns to dust.
    Hopefully they hold up in the long run better than a load of first and second gen magazines. The backs of the early magazines would split on occasion.
    I've worked around a lot of plastic injection over the years. Turn to dust, I think not.
    Plastic failing over the years, it happens.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Plastic failing over the years, it happens.

Sure, nothing lasts forever. And when the polymer does eventually fail, replace it and move on. Just like if you shoot enough you'll crack a metal frame and it'll need repaired or replaced. I wonder how many 200k+ round 1911s are out there with the original frame?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Now that he’s passed I wonder what’s next for Glock

A Glock 1911
    A Glock carbine
    Or another Glock with some “new feature” like, a “undercut trigger guard” or “front cocking serrations” or maybe even “flat faced trigger with a lighter trigger pull and less take up and a more positive reset” (you know, everything someone does to their existing glock!)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    He lived how we all want to live, married to a RaunchSpiel (smoke show) who left him alone to play with horses, while he lived a life so large that Business associates sent a large French man to murder him in a parking garage in Luxembourg with a rubber mallet.

As he was laying in a hospital bed, Gaston called the CEO and CFO of his banks and they ran to his bedside to implement the immediate banking changes he ordered as doctors were stitching him up.

Based life. "The attack was the best thing that happened to me," says Glock. "Otherwise, I would have gone on trusting Ewert."
    This better be the music at the funeral:

Now, where is my Model 46?

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Also, I got this at lunch and all my associate and I could talk about in the epic probate war that this will cause between the daughter and her brothers, Wife 1.0, Wife 2.0, rest of family and his associates and investors.

The sky will turn legal pad yellow.

Top Bottom