• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    I used to think Pres. Carter was the 'worst', at least among the 'modern' Presidents.
    Then I started to think Pres. Biden was giving him a run for his money.
    Now, I'm pretty sure Pres. Biden is laps ahead of Pres. Carter.

The problem isn't that we have such bad leaders.
    The problem is, that we (as a general population) voted them into office.
    I wouldnt be so sure on this last idiot!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Do we think gas prices will drop after the Memorial day weekend?

I have 16-18ish gallons to purchase and $.60 in Kroger rewards.

:scratch:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Do we think gas prices will drop after the Memorial day weekend?

I have 16-18ish gallons to purchase and $.60 in Kroger rewards.

:scratch:
    It jumped almost .60cpg here on Thursday.

I used Meijer rewards today to save .50cpg and paid $3.37 per gallon. Used a $2 off fuel purchase as well.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Gas was averaging $3.59 from Cincinnati to Indy up 74 Thursday,ran the tank almost dry,but filled up at Circle K 151st and Meridian (31) for $3.27. A little hassle to get to off N.Keystone but for .32 cent cheaper... and close to 3.59 north to South Bend.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Huh? I've used up to $1.20 at a time.
    Maybe they changed. I’ve seen it say on the pump that you can select in increments of .10 but a maximum of .30. Maybe they stopped doing that. It’s been awhile since I’ve noticed. I’ll see if Incan select more. But usually I save the points to spread across all our vehicles.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe they changed. I’ve seen it say on the pump that you can select in increments of .10 but a maximum of .30. Maybe they stopped doing that. It’s been awhile since I’ve noticed. I’ll see if Incan select more. But usually I save the points to spread across all our vehicles.
    They say a maximum of 35 gallons. Maybe that's what you're thinking of? We tend to spread ours out too unless we can both go at the same time. When I used the $1.20, we filled my car and DoggyMama's minivan for $2.25/gallon.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They say a maximum of 35 gallons. Maybe that's what you're thinking of? We tend to spread ours out too unless we can both go at the same time. When I used the $1.20, we filled my car and DoggyMama's minivan for $2.25/gallon.
    No. I don’t think so. But I think last time I saw it was before they time-limited them by month. I have to fill up the truck today anyway so I’ll try that. I’ll just use all of April’s points since I’ll lose them if I don’t use them by EoM.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    In Bedford, we have a Jay-C store (a subsidiary of Kroger). Last week when I filled the truck up, for the first time, it limited me to 25 gallons. It used to be 35. I was buying diesel…I don’t know if that was a policy change or not. They also only allow up to $1/gallon worth of points to be used.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    In Bedford, we have a Jay-C store (a subsidiary of Kroger). Last week when I filled the truck up, for the first time, it limited me to 25 gallons. It used to be 35. I was buying diesel…I don’t know if that was a policy change or not. They also only allow up to $1/gallon worth of points to be used.
    Maybe it varies from store to store.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It says on their website it’s limited to $1/gal and 35 gallons. Maybe since diesel went up to almost $6/gal they have a different limit for that. Idunno. But I only buy off road diesel for the tractor. Can’t get that at any Kroger/JC’s anyway.

Top Bottom