• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    President. At least in my lifetime. We can read the history books and know what the historians wrote. But knowing the context makes us understand the impact.
    I used to think Pres. Carter was the 'worst', at least among the 'modern' Presidents.
    Then I started to think Pres. Biden was giving him a run for his money.
    Now, I'm pretty sure Pres. Biden is laps ahead of Pres. Carter.

The problem isn't that we have such bad leaders.
    The problem is, that we (as a general population) voted them into office.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I used to think Pres. Carter was the 'worst', at least among the 'modern' Presidents.
    Then I started to think Pres. Biden was giving him a run for his money.
    Now, I'm pretty sure Pres. Biden is laps ahead of Pres. Carter.

The problem isn't that we have such bad leaders.
    The problem is, that we (as a general population) voted them into office.
    Herbert Hoover would get my vote for most damaging, but the conditions within which he made his mistakes were already set by his predecessors, so he shouldn't take all the blame. He didn't drop the match in the powder magazine, he just prevented meaningful firefighting from taking place

Lefty Gunner arriving to school me on how FDR was the greatest communist president ever in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield

Glad Biden went to the Saudis to increase oil production instead of doing it here.

Maybe $5 a gallon will help his 2024 election hopes.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My vote goes to Woodrow Wilson. Father of modern progressivism and the inventor of the concept of Federal "agencies". And the income tax.
    Maybe will need to widen it to top 5. Wilson belongs. FDR belongs. Obama belongs. Biden belongs. I'm having a hard time putting Carter in that group. But he'd still be in the top though. Probably Teddy too.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Maybe will need to widen it to top 5. Wilson belongs. FDR belongs. Obama belongs. Biden belongs. I'm having a hard time putting Carter in that group. But he'd still be in the top though. Probably Teddy too.

I wouldn't put obama in the top 5 worst.

obama is more forgettable than horrific. I'd put bill clinton in there because of NAFTA.

1.) Abraham Lincoln (He started us down the path of shredding the constitution for political agendas)
    2.) Woodrow Wilson (Destruction of our monetary independence and security)
    3.) FDR (The introduction of communism)
    4.) Bill Clinton (the desolation of American manufacturing and economic dominance)
    5.) Lyndon B Johnson (The father of identity politics)

These people irreparably devastated the country. If they were zapped out of historical existence, we'd be living in a ****ing utopia.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wouldn't put obama in the top 5 worst.

obama is more forgettable than horrific. I'd put bill clinton in there because of NAFTA.

1.) Abraham Lincoln (He started us down the path of shredding the constitution for political agendas)
    2.) Woodrow Wilson
    3.) FDR
    4.) Biden
    5.) Lyndon B Johnson

Okay, Lincoln presided over a shift from an emphasis on state sovereignty to federal. But c'mon man. #1? He didn't invent shredding the constitution for political agendas. He took it to another level.

But ****. I forgot about LBJ. There were so many really bad Democrats. I think many of them might tie. I still think Teddy needs to be part of this. There wouldn't have been a Wilson if Teddy didn't run in his idiotic new party.

1. Wilson
    2. Biden
    3. FDR
    4. Lyndon B Johnson
    5. Obama
    Teddy's still in the top 10 worst. But behind Carter.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Okay, Lincoln presided over a shift from an emphasis on state sovereignty to federal. But c'mon man. #1? He didn't invent shredding the constitution for political agendas. He took it to another level.

I suggest reading a history book not written by the state.

Indefinite detention without trial, silencing speech with violence, gun control, vast expansion of federal power, an aggressive war to maintain power... The list goes on and on.

The guy should be next to hitler in infamy if historians were honest. But the victors of wars get to write history as they see fit. The "good guys" never lose the war.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    President Trump sees what’s going on.

Gasoline has just hit a 5 month high. Now that Biden has emptied the Strategic Oil Reserves, which should never have been done, here we go again…And so unnecessary. I had oil and gas at long term Record Lows – And NO INFLATION!

Top Bottom