Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The penalty for not paying my quarterly business taxes is only 3%. You can put that money in 5-6% earning savings accounts and make the arbitrage.

And how much is that spread realistically based on the small amount of time it's in the savings account?

Enough to make the effort worth playing that shell game?

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Actually, they are not Communists. We would be better off if they were. They are neo-Feudalists. There have not been any actual Communists around for decades - maybe never. Except for the simpletons who actually believe in Communism - and they have never had any real power.

What we have now are neo-Feudalists who seek to concentrate wealth and power within their families. They are the Royalty. The church has been replaced with the Cult of Climate Change which promises the serfs that generations to come will thank them for their sacrifices - going cold and eating insects - to protect Gaia - and keep the elite in power.

It is sad how easily people can be manipulated. While I can understand the serfs being manipulated (after all, the best people tell us that they are morons), I find it amusing that the "best and brightest" are just as easily manipulated. They think that they will have a seat at the table that controls the future, when in reality, they are just cogs in the machine that keeps the elite in power.

Very sad.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    With all the tax credits out there, a lot of folks in the lower tax brackets are excited for their tax "refund" not because they're getting back money they paid, but because they're getting someone else's money who made more money than they did, and thus actually paid taxes.
    And I took every penny when my kids were young. As every decent conservative should. It won't get any better if you don't!

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    t is sad how easily people can be manipulated. While I can understand the serfs being manipulated (after all, the best people tell us that they are morons), I find it amusing that the "best and brightest" are just as easily manipulated. They think that they will have a seat at the table that controls the future, when in reality, they are just cogs in the machine that keeps the elite in power.
    I believe it actually is a belief in the machine. A machine that put them at the top of the chain with their degrees and professional institutions. To believe anything else would shatter their normalcy bias constructed world. They live in a blue pill world…

Top Bottom