Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I would have thought confederate statues could have gone to some sort of military park rather than melted for scrap. Even Iron Felix went to one of those but I understand he is back in the city somewhere now.

View attachment 318582 View attachment 318583
    There is even a monument of a sort to Benedict Arnold for his contributions to the Revolution before he became a traitor. It is at the Saratoga Battlefield and is not in his likeness nor mentions his name but still recognizes there was some good in him

Funny how many people there are who insist so many things are nuanced and 'not black and white' [:lmfao:]- unless we're talking about one particular conflict

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "Free".

Except for the other passengers. Does anyone think the company is going to eat the cost of a few less passengers?
    I have long said tickets should be sold by the pound. When you look at that flight to Vegas they will tell you it costs $1.37 per pound to fly, then everyone is completely equal. If one weighs 120 and takes a 24lbs carry on they pay $197.28. If one weighs 230 has a 24lbs carry on and a 45lbs check bag, they pay $409.63. If one weighs 375lbs BEFORE luggage just the person will cost 513.75.

Why do they charge per person when the weight and volume (the actual unit of measure for shipping) is what the cost should be based on. If I call UPS to fly a shipment to LA, the first thing they want to know is size and weight. Why should lighter passengers subsidize heavier passengers? Just pay for your own weight…

Edit: A major cost of a flight is fuel which varies on, you guessed it, weight…

Last edited:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    0Fd0Kxu.jpg

Top Bottom