• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Sounds more like Malcolm Reynolds.

The Captain said "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back".
    I think Malcolm was a student of the Dalai Lama, at least prior to the Unification War; more than likely. :dunno:

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    1. Tell a big lie.
    2. State it with authority through persons perceived as being authorities on the subject.
    3. Repeat it over and over.

I recall reading this somewhere before *Dave scratches head trying to remember*.

I found the author of that quote:

[h=1]“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”[/h]
    Adolf Hitler

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I'm reminded of a pack of dogs licking their privates. It's embarassing to watch...but the dogs seem to like it.

The "difference", as Dave seems to put it, between what i have provided and the various flea-bitten respondents is that I am willing to cite sources for my data. The responses have generally been unsupported opinion and insult.

I've got very thick skin and do not mind juvenile antics from you all. But, is it any wonder you do not get worthwhile debate from your opponents within and without your party? All they seem to be able to look forward to is piling on from the "in kids". Sort of like the bully and his buddies who want your lunch money in fifth grade.

The odd thing that I haven't quite figured out is why you would do this when you represent such a small percentage of the US demographic. The world is rapidly going to the young. God knows where their heads are at. But I sense that they will fail to engage with this crowd and steer around you to achieve whatever objectives they have.

As you sit in your easy chairs with blankets draped over your knees lambasting everyone and everything, they will go on about the business of this country as they see fit. The republican party is rapidly becoming an anachronism and you all its artifacts. Curiosities that future generations will point to and wonder about....and not in a good way.

Last edited:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I'm reminded of a pack of dogs licking their privates. It's embarassing to watch...but the dogs seem to like it.

The "difference", as Dave seems to put it, between what i have provided and the various flea-bitten respondents is that I am willing to cite sources for my data. The responses have generally been unsupported opinion and insult.

I've got very thick skin and do not mind juvenile antics from you all. But, is it any wonder you do not get worthwhile debate from your opponents within and without your party? All they seem to be able to look forward to is piling on from the "in kids". Sort of like the bully and his buddies who want your lunch money in fifth grade.

The odd thing that I haven't quite figured out is why you would do this when you represent such a small percentage of the US demographic. The world is rapidly going to the young. God knows where their heads are at. But I sense that they will fail to engage with this crowd and steer around you to achieve whatever objectives they have.

As you sit in your easy chairs with blankets draped over your knees lambasting everyone and everything, they will go on about the business of this country as they see fit. The republican party is rapidly becoming an anachronism and you all its artifacts. Curiosities that future generations will point to and wonder about....and not in a good way.

Click here -> https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...96144-democrats-gun-rights-2.html#post6132357
    Then click here -> https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...96144-democrats-gun-rights-4.html#post6133746
    Now, do it really fast and watch the screen cycle quicker than a Dremel tool.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    52949953.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm not sure how one can claim intellectual superiority and be completely blind as a once great nation is destroyed from within. I suppose being on the winning side is more important to some. The country crumbles and the emperor gives us bread and circuses. Our enemies are emboldened and the legions that once protected us are cast to the winds. God has been removed from the public conscience and replaced by mother government. Treason is the order of the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom