• ...and so much more!
  • USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I reckon we'll skip this one, then. I can't afford to spend that much gas just to have it rained out, and not knowing if he'll have enough mags to shoot :( No biggy. We are going to hit the range in a little bit, and shoot up some rubber spinners. It'll give him a chance to practice more for next month, and I'l be able to have some .38s loaded for next time, too, so I can join the revolver squad and shoot, too.

If you change your mind I have 3 10/45 mags. I will be there rain or shine going to pick up some ammo anyways.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Guys, we will shoot rain or shine. If it's raining, we will simply move the firing line back to underneath the covered line. Now if it's thunder and lightning then we would have to cancel...

Well sweet! I like the spirit. Fantastic.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I reckon we'll skip this one, then. I can't afford to spend that much gas just to have it rained out, and not knowing if he'll have enough mags to shoot :( No biggy. We are going to hit the range in a little bit, and shoot up some rubber spinners. It'll give him a chance to practice more for next month, and I'l be able to have some .38s loaded for next time, too, so I can join the revolver squad and shoot, too.

Joe
    I don't know for sure if my daughter is coming tonight. even if she does I have one extra 22/45 Magazine.
    If she doesn't , I have 6:D

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Guys, we will shoot rain or shine. If it's raining, we will simply move the firing line back to underneath the covered line. Now if it's thunder and lightning then we would have to cancel...

my wife called and said we should expect both, pretty soon. ...and something about 60mph winds....

Last edited:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    This is going to be ONE. FUN. FNS.

FNS Does it in the Rain. :)

Weather Alert: Local Weather Alert for Indianapolis, IN - weather.com

* FROM 8 PM EDT THIS EVENING THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING

* AN UPPER LEVEL LOW WILL MOVE ACROSS THE REGION OVERNIGHT WITH SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS BECOMING WIDESPREAD. WITH A VERY MOIST AIRMASS ACROSS CENTRAL INDIANA... THESE STORMS WILL BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING TORRENTIAL RAINFALL. 1 TO 2 INCHES OF RAINFALL IS EXPECTED ACROSS MUCH OF CENTRAL INDIANA THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS. THE HEAVIEST RAINFALL SHOULD FALL ALONG AND TO THE SOUTH OF INTERSTATE 70.

* DUE TO THE EXPECTED SLOW MOVEMENT OF THE THUNDERSTORMS AND THE POSSIBILITY THAT STORMS MAY TRAIN ACROSS THE SAME LOCATIONS... LOCALIZED FLASH FLOODING AND RAPID RISES ON AREA RIVERS AND STREAMS MAY OCCUR.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A FLASH FLOOD WATCH MEANS THAT CONDITIONS MAY DEVELOP THAT LEAD TO FLASH FLOODING. FLASH FLOODING IS A VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION.

YOU SHOULD MONITOR LATER FORECASTS AND BE PREPARED TO TAKE ACTION SHOULD FLASH FLOOD WARNINGS BE ISSUED.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    looks like two cells moving in, the first one might be done by start time, with the other coming in later tonight.

Guess we'll see when we get there :)

BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    That was a blast! My times are going to be lackluster, but I had a blast. Special thanks to lovemywoods for letting me shoot my first revolver! :woot: vupdblue for all the great knowledge! Any others that we in my squad let me know, we all need to have a sticker or something put on our shirt that say our username so we can connect faces to on here lol

DarcEagle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    i agree with the user name thing for those who care i would be the 300 lb guy with a Mohawk shooting the gsg-5/glock 17

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Sigh. Looks like ya'll ran it. Reckon we should have gone. We were getting hammered here, so didn't figure you would :(

Oh well, like I said, there is next month.

Top Bottom