Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Saw the Facebook posts by Ranitup Tazz. Mall closed at noon apparently. Ranitup might actually be in Atlanta and just stirring the pot. Greenwood PD page has lots of civilians willing to help if things get out of hand. Greenwood ain't Indy. The whole town would never get through a metal detector. :)

I was around Greenwood most of the afternoon. Started feeling dumb for only bringing the PPK today...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Saw the Facebook posts by Ranitup Tazz. Mall closed at noon apparently. Ranitup might actually be in Atlanta and just stirring the pot. Greenwood PD page has lots of civilians willing to help if things get out of hand. Greenwood ain't Indy. The whole town would never get through a metal detector. :)

It seems to be the case that most of the agitators aren't local. And that's across the board, not just here in Indy. They're being organized and mobilized by outside influences.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now that I think about it, I wonder if the fact that the ones instigating the violence are outsiders might change the law enforcement options. It's one thing if the locals get out of hand, but if you have groups coming in and committing violence (or instigating it) and then moving on, does that rise to the level of domestic terrorism? I'm inclined to think it would.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Wife was showing me some stuff from Facebook, after she went to Kohl’s and it was closed. A buddy sent me a pic also. This appeared to be the old Don’s Guns, which is now a training center for GPD. Don’t know how legit.

iWjE2vx.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It seems to be the case that most of the agitators aren't local. And that's across the board, not just here in Indy. They're being organized and mobilized by outside influences.

There certainly appears to be some evidence for a coordinated effort of agitators and instigators at work.

[video=youtube_share;pIn_I49fCao]http://youtu.be/pIn_I49fCao[/video]

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Would this not solve everyone's problem? Pick a state, I'll vote for California but New York would be fine as well. Turn this state over to African Americans to occupy, govern, maintain and police. Same .gov benefits as all of our other states. How would that work out? Should be a thriving productive situation in no time , correct? Please discuss.:popcorn:
    Its called chicago, Gary, South Bend, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Detroit.
    Coming to a city near you.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is in dispute. The Minnesota governor is saying that, but a check shows the vast majority (38/45 with one unknown) are state citizens:

Jail records show most arrested in Minneapolis riots have Minnesota addresses

Even NBC is leaning this way. Barr is saying it's far left extremist groups. I believe it. And I never knew how many blacks were members of "white supremacist" groups. :rolleyes: I mean seriously. Look at the videos of who is doing the looting and burning. Not a white face (or hood) among them. At least not in the video I've seen.

Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    Its called chicago, Gary, South Bend, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Detroit.
    Coming to a city near you.

just about. south bend has an african-american pop. at +/- 35%, don't know what the latino pop. is, I'd have ot say about 10% now. BUT, it is led by nothing but VERY liberal hothouse flowers. Our mayor has to keep the windows always open because of his wilting. It's a multigenerational issue and will never get any better in at least my children's lifetime. We have had to marches and gatherings today, one that is currently in progress. But we do have Notre Dame, but they secure themselves under the golden bubble.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I can see where outside agitators would not have too difficult a time getting to the scene of the crime so to speak, but to organize across multiple cities in just a couple of days? If that is true there is an even bigger group at the ready waiting for an event that has been preparing for months or years.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if the fact that the ones instigating the violence are outsiders might change the law enforcement options. It's one thing if the locals get out of hand, but if you have groups coming in and committing violence (or instigating it) and then moving on, does that rise to the level of domestic terrorism? I'm inclined to think it would.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Here comes the white supremacist bull****… What a surprise. This is no longer about George Floyd. It’s just the latest excuse to break and steal ****. Anyone who wants to prove me wrong can easily do so by denouncing and stopping the rioting, looting, and destruction of innocent peoples’ property.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can see where outside agitators would not have too difficult a time getting to the scene of the crime so to speak, but to organize across multiple cities in just a couple of days? If that is true there is an even bigger group at the ready waiting for an event that has been preparing for months or years.

That wouldn't surprise me in the least. George Soros anyone? Mighty deep pockets there, and global connections. :tinfoil:

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Here comes the white supremacist bull****… What a surprise. This is no longer about George Floyd. It’s just the latest excuse to break and steal ****. Anyone who wants to prove me wrong can easily do so by denouncing and stopping the rioting, looting, and destruction of innocent peoples’ property.
    I really don’t understand where they’re getting that from - the Minnesota governor keeps saying that’s who is causing violence but I have yet to see any evidence. I spent 1-2 hours last night watching live streams and there were a good amount of white people present, especially in Atlanta where they were attacking CNN Center, but they were working right along with the black rioters. Obviously nothing supremacist about that. :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Exactly!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tbhausen again.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I really don’t understand where they’re getting that from - the Minnesota governor keeps saying that’s who is causing violence but I have yet to see any evidence. I spent 1-2 hours last night watching live streams and there were a good amount of white people present, especially in Atlanta where they were attacking CNN Center, but they were working right along with the black rioters. Obviously nothing supremacist about that. :dunno:

You have to tune your tinfoil hat just right to see it. I think the theory is that the white supremacists are infiltrating the crowds and posing as protesters to instigate violence (presumably against the white cops) just to create conflict, which they hope escalates into a racial war. I don't think that's the case, but they have to take the focus off who the real racists are in all of this.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I was in Lowes picking out my riding mower to get tonight during the looting, and someone there said they're going to riot the Walmart on Lafayette road at 10:00.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom