Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Some of your posts sure sound like you are advocating your want for the Troops to commence shooting.
    Thoughts like that make me glad both of my sons are across the pond on deployment. I want no Soldier or Marine to have to live with shooting US citizens.
    Posts like yours make me glad you aren't in command of any soldiers.
    You seem to be hung up of the citizens thing like a U.S. citizen cant be an enemy of this country and in extreme circumstances (like burning down a U.S. city and potentially killing and hurting thousands of inocent Americans) be shot by the military.
    They should just stand with their thumbs up their asses and shout, please stop. Oh wont you please just be nice?
    That will work huh?
    Lol.

Im one of the biggest advocates of following the constitution and being against govt corruption. But im also an advocate of rule of law. The 2 are actually one in the same.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    True. When your property is being burned to the ground, its a different matter than some rioter or pillager walking away with personal property.

I also am concerned when the idea of "enemy combatants" and "military custody" come up. Hence my question towards the suggestion.

At this point, with the extent of the damage and insanity, it'd be very naive to think this is just another protest or riot.
    Someone is funding these people, someone is planning this. And I highly doubt that someone is from the US.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    So if a group of US born terrorists take over a police station, blow up buildings, and burn down a city, it's wrong to consider them enemy combatants?

Whew, that's a stretch.

That's not at all what I wrote. What I wrote was about man defending his loved ones, his property and his self. Passions may be high, but reading is still your friend.:)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That's not at all what I wrote. What I wrote was about man defending his loved ones, his property and his self. Passions may be high, but reading is still your friend.:)

And that man and his family should bug out of a war zone where everything is burning to the ground, and the military is showing up to bring things back under control.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    At this point, with the extent of the damage and insanity, it'd be very naive to think this is just another protest or riot.
    Someone is funding these people, someone is planning this. And I highly doubt that someone is from the US.
    Antifa is in on it for sure. Black panthers, just as evil as the KKK.
    Muslim brotherhood.
    There are lots of domestic terrorists groups. Yea some alao have connections to global terrorist organizations who are funded by countries

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    lMcsRCh.png

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Some of your posts sure sound like you are advocating your want for the Troops to commence shooting.
    Thoughts like that make me glad both of my sons are across the pond on deployment. I want no Soldier or Marine to have to live with shooting US citizens.

...all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    And that man and his family should bug out of a war zone where everything is burning to the ground, and the military is showing up to bring things back under control.
    Yep, GTFO or accept the consequences. Fog of war.
    This city is a war zone.
    Im surprised it took the left this long into Trumps presidency to pull it off.

Who wants to bet the FBI is well aware of certain folks on the ground there stirring this up and leading it?

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Posts like yours make me glad you aren't in command of any soldiers.
    You seem to be hung up of the citizens thing like a U.S. citizen cant be an enemy of this country and in extreme circumstances (like burning down a U.S. city and potentially killing and hurting thousands of inocent Americans) be shot by the military.
    They should just stand with their thumbs up their asses and shout, please stop. Oh wont you please just be nice?
    That will work huh?
    Lol.

Im one of the biggest advocates of following the constitution and being against govt corruption. But im also an advocate of rule of law. The 2 are actually one in the same.

With what you keep saying about shooting rioters... You need to step away and get some air.... Your goal posts are outside of the stadium.....

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I suspect the man may choose to decline charitable offer and say "no thank you".

I believe you have completely missed the point.

No problem.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    With what you keep saying about shooting rioters... You need to step away and get some air.... Your goal posts are outside of the stadium.....
    No I'm well aware of the rules regarding what this is. If your sons were ordered to stop this and didn't oney the legal orders given, they would be brought up on charges and convicted.
    You seem to not be comprehending what is going on here in that city.
    Im not advocating harming any INNOCENT citizens

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    please show me exactly where, with my words, I advocated the murder of police officers.

you advocate the murder of unarmed civilians.

It will get worse when we see that the wish of an armed society meets force with force and there are many more people on both sides of the protest lines with casualties.”

Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    I do believe the fog of tonight has has distorted the meaning of proclaiming someone to be a declared "enemy of the UNITED STATES" and allowing the standing army to be able to shoot and kill an unarmed civilian population.

Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    It will get worse when we see that the wish of an armed society meets force with force and there are many more people on both sides of the protest lines with casualties.”

and how do you contort that to have me advocating the specific murder of law enforcement.

Im not into yoga but can see that to be a FAR stretch to reach that conclusion.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I do believe the fog of tonight has has distorted the meaning of proclaiming someone to be a declared "enemy of the UNITED STATES" and allowing the standing army to be able to shoot and kill an unarmed civilian population.

The second you raid a police station, by force, and burn down a good chunk of a city, you're no longer just a "civilian."

What would happen if you or I tried doing that to our local police station, do you think they'd lay down their arms and allow it? No.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom