• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    We are all losing our minds over this. To reiterate: With hundreds of people out in the street you can’t just go shooting them because they’re there. Well, maybe after martial law is declared.

I want this stupidity squashed as much as anyone here. But it isn’t as easy as rolling MRAPs or going in with guns blazing. Don’t think for a minute that wouldn’t light up multiple major metropolitan areas.

Who here has advocated for MRAPS to go in blazing? That's your fantasy. The military can and should be deployed to stop insurrection (burning of government buildings and destruction of infrastructure) if the civilian police can't or won't do their jobs. INNOCENT American lives are at stake. Anyone looting or actively attempting to burn occupied buildings or destroy infrastructure should be stopped with any force necessary, up to and including deadly force, depending on the situation.

Any idiots who can't discriminate between acts of insurrection in progress and jaywalking can be assigned latrine duty.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    We are all losing our minds over this. To reiterate: With hundreds of people out in the street you can’t just go shooting them because they’re there. Well, maybe after martial law is declared.

I want this stupidity squashed as much as anyone here. But it isn’t as easy as rolling MRAPs or going in with guns blazing. Don’t think for a minute that wouldn’t light up multiple major metropolitan areas.

Well, it was that simple when a group of Americans decided to defend a business owner from bad laws.
    They rolled up in an MRAP with guns trained on everyone, and arrested everyone, as if they were in the middle east.

Now that we're actually seeing insurrection to the point it looks like a middle eastern war zone, suddenly, that's no longer acceptable..............?

All I'm calling for is the same level of force they applied in that situation. With the same consequences if someone decided to disobey orders.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I was an E5, I dont need a soldier to tell me what they are.
    I'm not concerned with my sons decisions, they will make the correct decision if they ever ended up in that situation.
    I believe i've seen it up close and I understand it all very well,
    I watched my first riot in 1968 in DC. I was almost 10, my father took me to watch through the back window if his Impala while we went into the city to get my grandfather and two great uncles that drove buses and were locked inside of a terminal ..Went on a few deployments, Over watched and participated in a few in the 80's across the big pond east of the US. You??? Oh and its rhetorical.

Its been a long time since soldiers were given the order to shoot unarmed citizens... A folk song was written about it... 4 dead in OOhio.
    Well the federal govt has been killing unarmed civilians for decades on U.S. soil. Shot a woman with a baby in her arms. Shot an 8 year old boy. Shot innocent people in waco texas and intentionally set fore to most of the rest left.
    Killed an innocent man in cold blood on the side of a highway in the snow, ambush style. Many more..

Using deadly force to prevent a major city from being destroyed is well within the rules of engagement.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Well, it was that simple when a group of Americans decided to defend a business owner from bad laws.
    They rolled up in an MRAP with guns trained on everyone, and arrested everyone, as if they were in the middle east.

Now that we're actually seeing insurrection to the point it looks like a middle eastern war zone, suddenly, that's no longer acceptable..............?

All I'm calling for is the same level of force they applied in that situation. With the same consequences if someone decided to disobey orders.

I think I saw a few rioters failing to social distance.

Send in the professionals.

fatcop.png

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    having to go back and see it again, here is the full sentence.

if the organization does nothing to remove those that abdicate their oaths, should they not be surprised when the popluation turns against them? Nothing in that sentance advocated murder of law enforcement. but one will find only what you want to see. echo chambers are loud, i get it.
    They fired 4 officers. Isn't that removing them from their ranks?
    So you have a beef with law enforcement in general?
    I dont believe in pre-copping for citizens and i dont believe in it for cops.
    I believe in prosecuting after a crime has been committed.
    If you believe other officers have committed crimes and havent faved justice then you should report them. Just as you should do the same to any citizen who has committed a ceime. Fair is fair

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    They fired 4 officers. Isn't that removing them from their ranks?
    So you have a beef with law enforcement in general?
    I dont believe in pre-copping for citizens and i dont believe in it for cops.
    I believe in prosecuting after a crime has been committed.
    If you believe other officers have committed crimes and havent faved justice then you should report them. Just as you should do the same to any citizen who has committed a ceime. Fair is fair

I'd go as far as to say I'd at least understand it, if they were protesting the officer and department.

The point it's no longer about that, is the point when people start looting and setting fires.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Someone stole a post office van and is thrashing it in the street as onlookers throw beer bottles at it.

aSggm3Y.png

Now they're destroying it.

P1zNddZ.png

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I need my beauty sleep.
    Im going to say a prayer for my country, my president. All the good cops in Minneapolis who had NOTHING to do with the slaying of an arrested man but are being unfairly and criminally targeted. Also to any members of the armed forces or any other LEOs who are going imto harms way. And ill pray for the rioters that God touches their hearts and causes them to see the error in the path they have chosen hopefully before more violence erupts.
    You all have a good night and God bless our country now more than ever.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    having to go back and see it again, here is the full sentence.

if the organization does nothing to remove those that abdicate their oaths, should they not be surprised when the popluation turns against them? Nothing in that sentance advocated murder of law enforcement. but one will find only what you want to see. echo chambers are loud, i get it.

No, I saw that and am frankly disgusted by your approval. These “riots” are occurring for exactly zero reasons except that those involved have been trained for by an excitable and agenda-filled media. Every media story stokes the embers of any situation like this to encourage this behavior, and you are condoning it.

I am not advocating one way or the other as to the catalyst for this whole incident. What I’m saying is that you have summarily decided that mob rule and anarchy is the appropriate answer to the incident, and “by God, we’ll burn some $h!t down, steal stuff and kill us some cops (because you want casualties) - that’ll show those racist cops!” when we have absolutely ZERO information that race had anything to do with it. You are advocating for dismissal of rule of law because what, you’re virtue signaling?

You can’t call for an insurrection based on the department not handling it when they haven’t even had time to handle it.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Well the federal govt has been killing unarmed civilians for decades on U.S. soil. Shot a woman with a baby in her arms. Shot an 8 year old boy. Shot innocent people in waco texas and intentionally set fore to most of the rest left.
    Killed an innocent man in cold blood on the side of a highway in the snow, ambush style. Many more..

Using deadly force to prevent a major city from being destroyed is well within the rules of engagement.

None of them were killed by someone in the US Armed Services...The Last time was Kent State.... 4 Dead in Ohio...
    The Goal Posts keep getting farther apart...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    None of them were killed by someone in the US Armed Services...The Last time was Kent State.... 4 Dead in Ohio...
    Well you might want to check the facts on that in waco. U.S. military was on the ground and used.and shouldn't have been imo but were. Its a fact
    Goodnight
    I dont want bloodshed. Never especially on innocent people. Sometimes its the last resort and must be used.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK guys, it seems that you all need constant adult supervision. I put up the in threads and no one paid attention. I got a PM from the member that actually approves of this insanity and wanted it directed at Gov offices and he has not freaking idea why his posts were removed.

Boys, randomly shooting civilians and running them down with armored attack vehicles will no longer be openly discussed. If you dont get that then just stop posting or I will perma ban your butts as I am tired of being ignored.

Take a deep breath. There is so much more to be openly discussed like how brave the state LEO's were in arresting the CNN news crews and letting stores burn to the ground.

Last chance. This is important stuff fellas. I want you to have the opportunity to express your opinions. But if you enjoy this or want to spray the idiots with live rounds then find another forum. Or I will help you along that path.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Well you might want to check the facts on that in waco. U.S. military was on the ground and used.and shouldn't have been imo but were. Its a fact
    Goodnight
    I dont want bloodshed. Never especially on innocent people. Sometimes its the last resort and must be used.

You're wrong yet again,
    ATF tried to serve a search warrant and folks died.
    Then round two was the FBI....And lots of folks died.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom