• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So if one stands his ground to protect his loved ones, his property, and his self from rioters and pillagers after law enforcement has pulled out, one should be labeled a hostile enemy combatant, subject to arrest, and placed in military custody?

It's a sincere question. I am trying to check my thinking.

In situations this dire and extreme, that's the only way you can sort out the bad people from the good people.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Rg1zTRM.png

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1266231100172615680

The president might as well just figure on doing it then, because he won’t strongarm local decision makers this way. It won’t work.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So if one stands his ground to protect his loved ones, his property, and his self from rioters and pillagers after law enforcement has pulled out, one should be labeled a hostile enemy combatant, subject to arrest, and placed in military custody?

Well if the military is close enough to arrest or shoot you then you shouldn't have to defend your business anymore because theyll be opening a can on anyone who trys it.
    When the military is on your street, go inside. Go anywhere but on that street

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So let me get this straight...

If you open a hair salon, you get a swat team at your door shutting you down, with an mrap and a turret machine gun.

If you burn down an entire city and raid a police department, police give orders to stand down.

One involves a couple people as the "mission".
    The other involves thousands of people.
    So..

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The president might as well just figure on doing it then, because he won’t strongarm local decision makers this way. It won’t work.
    I think sometimes he isnt trying to strong arm them but instead give them a way out or even willing to take the heat himself just to get the right thing done.
    I truly believe he is the first REAL leader we have had in that office in decades.

Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    declare martial law, that will certainly tamp this down. an armed federal response, shooting unarmed civilians, that is going to win this "culture war".

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I think sometimes he isnt trying to strong arm them but instead give them a way out or even willing to take the heat himself just to get the right thing done.
    I truly believe he is the first REAL leader we have had in that office in decades.

I agree. The problem with federal troops being used is they will need the governor to approve correct?

I know we have cases in the past(Alabama ) where the governor was not involved though.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

They all hate his guts so much they’d probably rather watch Minneapolis burn to the ground than “capitulate”.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Police chief said that many rioters are from out of state.
    .this is looking more and more like organized, calculated, armed insurrection/terrorism than just a pop up riot.
    These black groups have very violent tendencies and plans. They are organized. I really hope after the military starts killing some of these criminals and this stops, the fbi hunts down the paid organizers of this riot in whatever group they belonged to.
    Get phone and email records or whatever and send these terrorists away for life

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

To quote INGO's own Guy Relford, "You can't shoot someone for taking your stuff." Loved ones, self, total strangers, who are in risk of serious bodily injury or to prevent a forcible felony? Reasonable force (including deadly force) is authorized.

Now when I see "enemy combatant" and "military custody" in reference to what we see now? I have serious concerns. Full-disclosure: over 21 years active duty military and when I hear "military custody" here in the CONUS? Yeah I get concerned.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I agree. The problem with federal troops being used is they will need the governor to approve correct?

I know we have cases in the past(Alabama ) where the governor was not involved though.
    Well ideally i think the governor needs to declare a state of emergency and that allows the president to declare a federal emergency and activate federal resources.
    However. I believe during insurrection the president has complete constitutional authority to deploy federal troops. I would reference what then President George Washington did to squash the whiskey rebellion.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Police chief said that many rioters are from out of state.
    .this is looking more and more like organized, calculated, armed insurrection/terrorism than just a pop up riot.
    These black groups have very violent tendencies and plans. They are organized. I really hope after the military starts killing some of these criminals and this stops, the fbi hunts down the paid organizers of this riot in whatever group they belonged to.
    Get phone and email records or whatever and send these terrorists away for life

Soros was bussing people in for the Ferguson riots, I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing is happening here. Leftists want this country to burn.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    declare martial law, that will certainly tamp this down. an armed federal response, shooting unarmed civilians, that is going to win this "culture war".
    You dont have to have a gun in your hand to be treated as an enemy combatant and legally shot.
    We are past that.
    A city is burning and these arent just the dumb asses that started this. Now they are receiving outsode help and instruction on what to target and how to inflict the quickest and most damage to the infrastructure. This has moved into acts of terrorism and the president now has a green light to deploy the military.

This is **** i know a lot about and they better get this under control now. We are past just afew thousand street thugs rising up. This is organized gorilla warfare. Ive seen it before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom