• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Discussion on some new details that have come to light recently in the George Floyd case

[video=youtube;0eMOI8vgCYM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eMOI8vgCYM[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Fighting hate and ignorance with more of the same. That is very sad.

OK, I just now watched that... and wow. There's nothing funny about it.

The language, the attitude, the sucker punches... Seems to me there's a lot of hate and defiance of law on both sides... Seems these folks are more than willing to use the child's defense, "But they started it!"

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

The language, the attitude, the sucker punches... Seems to me there's a lot of hate and defiance of law on both sides... Seems these folks are more than willing to use the child's defense, "But they started it!"

"They" (Antifa, BLM, etc.) did start it. The adults need to finish it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Let's try to understand the sentiments. What I saw in that video was purely retribution. People frustrated that left wing violence is going unchallenged in any meaningful way. People see Antifa beat up an elderly woman for **** sake and that's disturbing. Left unchecked it's easy to start imagining yourself doing something about it. And then for some people, the imagination turns into action and they take part in violence too. There's a lot of hate in that video and it all seemed retributive. Most of them saying things like, "how does THAT feel?"

So I get it. I get why it might feel pretty good to see someone from "our" side wining one. Getting even. And then they got arrested. So what did they accomplish exactly? I guess they got revenge against some lefty antagonist who may or may not have hated and said mean things to someone else. Antifa does **** like they do, and who sees it? Pretty much people who don't get their news from mainstream sources. Alright, so then people go and get their revenge on Antifa. Fine. Who saw that? It's all over mainstream news.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Discussion on some new details that have come to light recently in the George Floyd case

[video=youtube;0eMOI8vgCYM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eMOI8vgCYM[/video]
    So Floyd was an informant? Does BLM know? Maybe they’ll drop the whole thing. Because snitches get stitches and all.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

I'm more impressed with people who are finally fighting back than with people who are stroking their chins and clucking their tongues behind a keyboard. It should be apparent to any casual observer that we passed "defiance of the law" concerns when government officials decided to allow these ****ing animals to harass, assault and destroy in the name of their Marxist cause.

And hate? You haven't seen hate yet. Buckle up, buttercup.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fighting hate and ignorance with more of the same. That is very sad.

This seriously pisses me off. I really don't care what anybody thinks or feels. Those asshats are tearing this country apart. They need some of their on medicine because those we trusted to protect us have no balls to do so. This will escalate.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm more impressed with people who are finally fighting back than with people who are stroking their chins and clucking their tongues behind a keyboard. It should be apparent to any casual observer that we passed "defiance of the law" concerns when government officials decided to allow these ****ing animals to harass, assault and destroy in the name of their Marxist cause.

Precisely. They started a street war. We are not yet fighting it.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Yep....things are apt to get lively before November; even more so if the communist scum don't get the election result they are shooting for.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Let's try to understand the sentiments. What I saw in that video was purely retribution. People frustrated that left wing violence is going unchallenged in any meaningful way. People see Antifa beat up an elderly woman for **** sake and that's disturbing. Left unchecked it's easy to start imagining yourself doing something about it. And then for some people, the imagination turns into action and they take part in violence too. There's a lot of hate in that video and it all seemed retributive. Most of them saying things like, "how does THAT feel?"

So I get it. I get why it might feel pretty good to see someone from "our" side wining one. Getting even. And then they got arrested. So what did they accomplish exactly? I guess they got revenge against some lefty antagonist who may or may not have hated and said mean things to someone else. Antifa does **** like they do, and who sees it? Pretty much people who don't get their news from mainstream sources. Alright, so then people go and get their revenge on Antifa. Fine. Who saw that? It's all over mainstream news.

This isn't people playing around on school recess.

Antifa and BLM are legitimately terrorists by every definition of the word you can find. Police refuse to act, government refuses to act, and in fact institutions hold up these terrorists.

So what is the average person supposed to do? Kneel down for them?

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Never been a gamer but that takes me back to when my dad bought our first computer in the early 80's, Hitchhikers Guide took up a couple of 5 1/4 floppies, switched back and forth a lot. Next computer a couple years later had dual 5 1/4's, no more switching. Don't know anything about Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy past the mid 80's though. Might still be a thing?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1g84m0sXpnNCv84GpN2PLZG/the-game-30th-anniversary-edition

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This isn't people playing around on school recess.

Antifa and BLM are legitimately terrorists by every definition of the word you can find. Police refuse to act, government refuses to act, and in fact institutions hold up these terrorists.

So what is the average person supposed to do? Kneel down for them?
    No.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    They better get this under control. A LOT of people are starting to get seriously angry. But I don't think they will. They don't seem to quite grasp what it means when they execute people in the street with the backing of both media and one of the major parties.

Its only just beginning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom