• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The ironic thing is that I just ordered a gun earlier this week and it was shipped yesterday. It's probably at that facility.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Okay, now this is a creepy coincidence...and I do NOT believe in coincidences of this level.

“A man who opened fire from a highway ramp ( Fly Over at Loop 1604 and US 281) and then at the San Antonio Airport ( about a five minute drive from first location) was shot and killed by a park police officer at the airport on Thursday.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said the man drove into the airport terminal going the wrong way at about 2:30 p.m. A park police officer who was working overtime at the airport confronted the man who immediately got out of his car and opened fire at the officer and the building, McManus said.The officer returned fire and incapacitated the shooter.”

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This is why you should carry at work. Just keep your mouth shut about it. I'd rather find a new job if caught than become a victim. There are plenty of highly concealable options now days, so unless you are a pole dancer you can find an option that suits your organizations dress code.
    Depends on what building this happened at out there but FedEx is a federally mandated GFZ with TSa style security checkpoints. It’s just not an option to carry there.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    ...No words. Effing coward. This type of scum is the worst.
    And this is how he SHOULD be referred to as. He should be ridiculed and have every bit of personal trash known about him publicized to help paint the picture of what a pathetic loser he was. Unfortunately in todays society there are certain segments that glamorize the thug life.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm usually not one to give into conspiracies that easily but damn. This **** is getting out of hand now.
    Usually when the same kind of thing seems to happen with odd frequency it’s pretty normal to start asking if it’s something in the water.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Usually when the same kind of thing seems to happen with odd frequency it’s pretty normal to start asking if it’s something in the water.
    I’m sure the endless lockdowns, shortages of personnel and constant fear proponents has had no effect on this type of behavior at all. Nope. None.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    There isn't a lot of information publicly available about this yet, but I am hearing he used a long gun. If he only killed 8 people with a rifle that tells me a few things.

1) He didn't know what he was doing / hadn't really used it before
    2) It was a targeted / revenge type of shooting

This is my speculation but generally in these types of shootings where the shooter takes their own life it's after they have achieved their goal of revenge or whatever the "goal" was.

I'm assuming at this point someone got their feelings hurt and their fragile ego couldn't handle it so they decided to come take revenge for their last act.

Top Bottom