• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It’s a shame that one of the first questions everyone wants to know is what was their race. We’re so much into racial identity that no one wants it to be theirs. That or some clue that it’s not their group.

Just trying to potentially get a ID, it was along with many other questions for a description. Didn't sound political to me.

VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    This is why you should carry at work. Just keep your mouth shut about it. I'd rather find a new job if caught than become a victim. There are plenty of highly concealable options now days, so unless you are a pole dancer you can find an option that suits your organizations dress code.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is why you should carry at work. Just keep your mouth shut about it. I'd rather find a new job if caught than become a victim. There are plenty of highly concealable options now days, so unless you are a pole dancer you can find an option that suits your organizations dress code.
    What? You could hide a gun in that pole!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Reports are saying the mass killer killed himself.

A comment from the article above.

Miller said, “This made me stand up and actually look out the entrance door, and I saw a man with a submachine gun of some sort, an automatic rifle, and he was firing in the open. I immediately ducked down and got scared and my friend’s mother, she came in and told us to get inside the car.”

Top Bottom