12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Which means you better damn well know what you are doing.
    There are definitely no guarantees if you are going to try an stop a psychopath, they are playing by their own set of rules and you better be able to recognize that. Shouldn't be any yelling to drop the weapon or any other warnings for that matter. I also don't think this has been verified to be true

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    There are definitely no guarantees if you are going to try an stop a psychopath, they are playing by their own set of rules and you better be able to recognize that. Shouldn't be any yelling to drop the weapon or any other warnings for that matter. I also don't think this has been verified to be true

Correct.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I thought his stance was good. Finally some common sense gun measures. Waiting periods, tighter background checks, no private sales. These are things we should have. A lot better than banning ARs or 80% firearms which would do nothing.

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

-Cooper

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    A lot of people have to work in those conditions, millions have to because of cooperation rules/business rules. They should be allowed to sue those businesses for depriving them of a way to defend themselves and the business failed to do so. Just my opinion. I'm sure they are protected from such law suites. It's unfortunate but many have to abide by the business rules or have no job.
    Rather, their next of kin should be allowed to sue the employers. That would make more sense than the senile usurper's plan to repeal the PLCAA and allow firearm manufacturers to be sued to criminals a sociopaths abusing guns.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Rather, their next of kin should be allowed to sue the employers. That would make more sense than the senile usurper's plan to repeal the PLCAA and allow firearm manufacturers to be sued to criminals a sociopaths abusing guns.
    The only caveat is that the family should have to prove that the deceased would have carried there regularly if they had the chance. if they can show that he kept the gun in the car because he couldnt carry in the office, always carried when off the clock, etc they could have standing. Just saying "But he had a gun, so even though he doesnt always carry, he MIGHT have been carrying that day... " NO! Not good enough.

Top Bottom